Monday Madness

Suffolk shooter

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:yes: The whole crew......................b_224717.jpg

******* hell Jamie, remember next time - yours is the wardrobe on the left, your missus' wardrobe is on the right.

What calamitous mix up must have occurred?

P.S.

Nick, for god's sake man, getcha self down the burger van.

You can't miss it, you will see everyone else in the photo down there and in the queue in front of you

:yes: The whole crew......................b_224717.jpg

Not often Stealth Stalker blocks out Pin :cool1:

The earlier comments about sun blinding etc. were not even mentioned and have to say that the all time quote of the day regarding excuses goes again to Pin for " I'm suffering from the weekend, I have FIZZY KNEES". :yahoo::yes: W . T . F

Pin also earned his nickname from the Essex Masters where he argued with one of the scorers claiming " that's a kill, I definately chipped it", well today Chippy McPIN lived upto that name on several of the stands. However I have to say and I'm sure the other lads in our team will back me on this, it was top shooting on the Skeet out of the left shoulder :/:ernyha:

SS

:yes: Apparently, in Kent they dont have cottaging....this is their equivalent......... a booooty sale...............b_225524.jpg

"Eeerr mate, do you wanna be in our gang ?"

"Eeerr mate, do you wanna be in a gangbang ?"

<in a deep voice> ello mate I'm Lara Croft off them computer games, fancy getting inside my dress ?

:good: Apparently, in Kent they dont have cottaging....this is their equivalent......... a booooty sale...............b_225524.jpg

"Eeerr mate, do you wanna be in our gang ?"

"Eeerr mate, do you wanna be in a gangbang ?"

<in a deep voice> ello mate I'm Lara Croft off them computer games, fancy getting inside my dress ?

***** and he said no :lol:

LB

:lol:

cheers all for another great day, also the 3 instructors who'm i believe were all top notch, had a great time myself, even if i was being followed by a man in a dress with a gun most of the time. Nice to meet a few new faces and a few i havent seen in a while as well.

will look at putting something together early next year, possibly bisley clays.

I did get the score sheet, however dont know all your screen names, particually Mr digweed and lurchergirl :lol:

scores are:

Dunganick 21

Mungler 19

Tosspot 19

MartinCavie 18

Pin 17

Stealth Stalker 17

Mr Digweed 15

Bagsy 14

Evil Elvis 14

El Gringo (broken man) 12

LV 12

Rob? (cant make out name) 12

Suffolk Shooter 12

Sid 11

AP Build 11

Lefty 10

Starlight 8

Lurchergirl 8

Also thanks to ernyha for the great weather again :good:

That is probably the only time you will see my name higher up the score sheet than Mr Digweed.

I had a great day, spoilt only by a bunch from Essex heckling me when shooting the competition and ********* up the straight that I had going. :good::lol:

Cheers Ernyha for the weather, RIP good friend.

Well that's just charming isn't it.

We bother to say hello and offer our best wishes and regards as you approach to shoot and that's the thanks we get.

It couldn't have been a very good run because we saw you miss 3 of the 4 birds... :good:

Shame, really, because the scores look quite tight at the top. Ah well, there's always next year....

That is probably the only time you will see my name higher up the score sheet than Mr Digweed.

I had a great day, spoilt only by a bunch from Essex heckling me when shooting the competition and ********* up the straight that I had going. :lol: :lol:

Cheers Ernyha for the weather, RIP good friend.

I feel for you mate...but I put up with him all the time... :lol::good:

However, now I know that your Achilles heal is someone waving in a homo way and shouting <in a camp Duncan Norvelle way>

"WOO-HOO Martin, GOOOOD LUUUUUCKK !" :lol:

The likeness between Duncan Norvelle and yourself is uncanny, you are not related are you.

I always thought that Mungler had the "Melvyn Hayes" touch to him as well.

And then of course we musn't forget Evil "Windsor Davies" Elvis Lovely Boy Lovely boy. Yesterday could almost have been an episode of it aint half hot mum :good:

Ok guys, here's a few more for the photo album. The Mrs, when looking at the group picture remarked on the size of everyone :good: and said everyones got three rolls on the back of their neck when looking at some of the others :lol: Nick, you're alright, I think she fancies you - if I give you a few quid mate will you get her off my hands............. :lol:

Mr Digweed doing what he does best....

DSC01961.jpg

Broken Man without his sombrero and dodgy mostache......

DSC01989.jpg

Mungler having another good day at the office.......

DSC01974.jpg

LV going for the rabbit :lol:

DSC01984.jpg

Evil Elvis, err, being Evil.........

DSC01968.jpg

Dodgy one this......

DSC01982.jpg

and another............

DSC01979.jpg

and last but not least, some of the Essex boys watching the Suffolk guys attempting to shoot.............

DSC01964.jpg