Monday Madness

Suffolk shooter

Hmmmm still need anyone for the 29th? I'd like to go, although I have my doubts.....with all the leather chaps, hot pants and dresses around! Makes me wonder if I should wear one of the wifes' naughty numbers and stockings if it'll fit...(knowing that it will of course as I was wearing it just yesterday...opppps my secret TV life is out). :lol:

PM me with the address to send (postie strike don't forget) or I can get our driver to pop the cash around if that makes life easier.

Did someone say 400 - 500 plastic will be ok? :yes:

What is it with you blokes from Essex? You get the gun out of the cabinet and you all seem to get an urge to pull on a pair stockings! ;) I guess some habits are harder to break that others. :lol:

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....then had to give the wife a beating at golf on Sunday.....

...and when you got home did you give each other a facial and have a foot spa together before settling down to Kramer versus Kramer on DVD ?

:blink: :oops:

Got a bit of a problem Nick, and before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm telling the truth and it's bloody painful. :oops:

Eight weeks ago I fell awkwardly and dislocated my left shoulder. Although the dislocation popped straight back in, the area has been really bad and sore since I did it. :w00t:

I went in to the Royal Berkshire Hospital today and had X-rays and an ultrasound scan. 'Not conclusive results' said the so called expert that looked at me. 'We want to give you an MRI scan and perhaps an exploratory operation'. This could take another six weeks. :w00t:

The consultant seems to think that I have ripped a piece of the bicep tendon from it's anchor point on the head of the Humerus. :blink:

Just to say that I will come along to the bash on the 29th but please do not be surprised if I have to stop shooting if I feel the need to. I shot 50 clays on Sunday, just gone, and didn't suffer too badly so I guess that a bit of strapping and a rub down from LB with a piece of wet lettuce might see me through 400-500 cartridges. :lol:

After all, the day is, lest we forget, in honour of our departed friend and fellow shooter, Ernyha, and I have not been absent from an annual bash to date.

Looking forward to the day fellas, see you all there for Brekkie.

Rob.

Good man Rob,

As I was reading I started to think you had been infected by that horrible Essex condition of "Gayious Lordius" :w00t::w00t:

Seriously though, the one thing you mentioned and in case others have forgotten (or don't know), the MM event isn't just a glorified Clay shoot, but is infact a date setup to honour the memory of a former PW member, Ernhya. I myself never met or indeed knew the guy, but for others to have made the MM day an annual thing in his honour, means he must have been some bloke. :blink: :oops:

If we have half as good a weather as last year then the day will be a success what ever the scores.

SS

Ernyha taught me a lot about pigeon shooting and offered loads of advice when I first signed up to PW.

I was absolutely gutted when we were made aware of his untimely passing.

If his memory can carry on with an annual event in his name and through the rabble that is going to meet up at West Kent SS at the end of the month, I guess he will be looking down and wetting himself at some of the proposed antics that are going to occur.

Hope you can fix the weather for us again this year Ern!!!! God Bless you.

Rob.

My prediction? :oops:

I will shoot like a one armed wall-paper hanger!!

Rob.

Then you won't be on your own Rob :oops:

May I remind all those participating on the 29th October that it's £10 before kick off or the dress stays in my suitcase, with my make up etc :good::good::good:

Think carefully about being known on PW as the one that cocked the day up because you didn't put your hand in your pocket.

LB

I'll just add that this is a memorial shoot so predictions for HG are not required, even so I will be surprised if it's not between me and Mr Tosspot :good:

Heh, I wish I had the skill to even think it in reality rather than my red wine-fuelled brain :good:

fortnight to go :oops: :oops:

no unruly predictions :P:D

no threats of tanned bottoms :good: :good:

whats up with you guys your slipping :huh::lol: :lol:

Pete,

My lips are sealed, :good: after last weekends fiasco I may be STARTING the day wearing the leather cap...

Any chance of some sneaky lessons from an old(er) master mate ?

I'll just add that this is a memorial shoot so predictions for HG are not required, even so I will be surprised if it's not between me and Mr Tosspot :good:

Heh, I wish I had the skill to even think it in reality rather than my red wine-fuelled brain :good:

Mr. Pot to win.

As for the rest, well there's always a first time for anything including you beating me PIN :good:

Keep an eye out for the Bagsy boys there's some surprise talent in there - Derek Digweed to name but one.

<<stokes it up, and retires>>

Heh, I wish I had the skill to even think it in reality rather than my red wine-fuelled brain :oops:

Mr. Pot to win.

As for the rest, well there's always a first time for anything including you beating me PIN :good:

Keep an eye out for the Bagsy boys there's some surprise talent in there - Derek Digweed to name but one.

Good job Jonesy can't be there, she stuffed Tosspot by 8 birds at Wyly Valley last Sunday and then went on to straight the 20 bird pool shoot..!! :good:

Have a good day guys.

Cat.

Heh, I wish I had the skill to even think it in reality rather than my red wine-fuelled brain :oops:

Mr. Pot to win.

Good job Jonesy can't be there, she stuffed Tosspot by 8 birds at Wyly Valley last Sunday and then went on to straight the 20 bird pool shoot..!! :good:

Have a good day guys.

Cat.

Cat

i never mind being given a sound beating by a good woman, if you know what i mean :oops::huh:

think that the Blaser boys should have a side bet, maybe (who's gun will break first)

who has put on the most weight since last year, five horse race this, evens across the board

think there may be a couple coming sporting great big Zapatta moustaches and big floppy hats

SS and SS can fight it out over who gets the copyright over using SS

TP

think that the Blaser boys should have a side bet, maybe (who's gun will break first)

i'll be chucking mine in a crusher if it doesnt start breaking more clays !!!

maybe I should keep it in a cozy bed of pubic hair like Mung !! :unsure: :lol:

I'll just add that this is a memorial shoot so predictions for HG are not required, even so I will be surprised if it's not between me and Mr Tosspot :lol:

Heh, I wish I had the skill to even think it in reality rather than my red wine-fuelled brain :wub:

Mr. Pot to win.

As for the rest, well there's always a first time for anything including you beating me PIN :lol:

Good job Jonesy can't be there, she stuffed Tosspot by 8 birds at Wyly Valley last Sunday and then went on to straight the 20 bird pool shoot..!! :unsure:

Have a good day guys.

Cat.

Cat

i never mind being given a sound beating by a good woman, if you know what i mean :wub:???

who has put on the most weight since last year, five horse race this, evens across the board

think there may be a couple coming sporting great big Zapatta moustaches and big floppy hats

SS and SS can fight it out over who gets the copyright over using SS

TP

Jealousy will only get you a pick up full of empty cartridges,

Oh no wait, we have already done that :lol: