Monday Madness

Suffolk shooter

Mungler, your an absolute star.

What is the price for this shoot, and what date is it? (sorry I got los in all the posts, couldnt find it)

Im quite interested now, I dont want to shoot much. I just want the Breakfast, meet you chaps, and learn a few things about Clay shooting. :lol::lol:

Cheers! :lol:

I have about 100 28g 8's (cheapo fiberwad D&J and my only shotgun is on a full choke. :good: Its a multi choke Mossburg but only came with the one choke (S/H). Not the ideal clay gun or cartridge mix for a beginer :good:

You are kidding, the only thing you'll learn from us lot is how stupid we can get when together. Be prepared for the banter it can get outragous.

Seriously though, cost is £62.50 includes brekkie and as many clays as you can fire at. PM Dunganick to make sure there are spaces left as an earlier post said two places left :lol:

Hope to see you there.

SS :lol:

:lol: And he is, stupid that is :good:

LB

Thank you LB, nice of someone to agree with me :lol::good:

By the way, I have been asked by the news editor of ST to get some good photos of you in said dress as it is in aid of charity. SO don't forget to put that blusher/rouge/lippy on that you Laydees love so much.

SS

I'm only doing the dress SS.

LB

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry chaps, tried my best to arrange the day off for this, but a lot more work has come up, and I also cant borrow a company car :/:good:

Hope you have a good time, do show some pics.

Thanks to those who offered a gun and carts :good:

P.S if you are still looking for a dress, try a charity shop. :lol:

TA thank you to Norfolk Boy.

Recieved your tenner mate :blush:

LB

Good - I look forward to the pictures LB :blush: (not in the biblical sense you understand)

Private photo shoot NB?

P.O.A. But you will need to be filthy rich.

I don't know if any PW members have ever gone in to a charity shop and asked for a dress before but let me relate my experiences to you all.

Shop 1.

This was for a well known dog charity that I hate so won't give them any free advertising <_< The assistant, who was female and must have turned 70 if she was a day, was initially friendly when I entered the premises. As I was browsing she approched me and asked if I needed any assistance so I told her my tale and that I required a dress for a charity function and obviously would need a fairly large size. There was a uneasy silence for a couple of seconds (didn't really know what to say to justify my request) only to be broken with the words 'get out'.

Shop 2.

Cancer Research. I am collecting for breast awareness but didn't feel the need to inform the assistants and really didn't want to draw a blank now as time was drawing in. Anyway there were male and female assistants so I got in first and told them the story and could they help. No problem I was told but that wasn't strictly true. The male assistant soon made it very obvious that he could help me pick a nice one :blush:

I left the shop.

I now have to ask a mates wife who is a very big girl for a dress without getting a blackeye. He won't help me and thinks it will be funny as **** to watch me ask her, some mate he is.

LB

TA thank you to Norfolk Boy.

Recieved your tenner mate :blush:

LB

Good - I look forward to the pictures LB :P (not in the biblical sense you understand)

Private photo shoot NB?

P.O.A. But you will need to be filthy rich.

I don't know if any PW members have ever gone in to a charity shop and asked for a dress before but let me relate my experiences to you all.

Shop 1.

This was for a well known dog charity that I hate so won't give them any free advertising <_< The assistant, who was female and must have turned 70 if she was a day, was initially friendly when I entered the premises. As I was browsing she approched me and asked if I needed any assistance so I told her my tale and that I required a dress for a charity function and obviously would need a fairly large size. There was a uneasy silence for a couple of seconds (didn't really know what to say to justify my request) only to be broken with the words 'get out'.

Shop 2.

Cancer Research. I am collecting for breast awareness but didn't feel the need to inform the assistants and really didn't want to draw a blank now as time was drawing in. Anyway there were male and female assistants so I got in first and told them the story and could they help. No problem I was told but that wasn't strictly true. The male assistant soon made it very obvious that he could help me pick a nice one :blush:

I left the shop.

I now have to ask a mates wife who is a very big girl for a dress without getting a blackeye. He won't help me and thinks it will be funny as **** to watch me ask her, some mate he is.

LB

:blush: LMCO

Reminds me of my stag night - wear a skirt or pay the price - picked up a very nice sarong in the Sue Ryder shop - :blush:

without necessarily putting a competitive spin on things

has anyone given any thought as to how we split into our three squads

just wander off on the day? as we booked in and payed up?

or how about Kent v Essex v rest of world

or

givers v takers v raving transvestites

or

blue collar v white collar v felt collars <_<:blush:

I believe that there should be co-ordinated shooting of certain stands i.e. say we all shoot stands 1 - 15 and take 10 birds on each. Last time some squads did 8 birds, some shot the odd 12 and some stands were done where others weren't.

As for squads, well it can be sliced any ways.

What about fatties versus thinnies. I know who the 1st eleven will be anyhows <_<

Mind you that would be one squad of about 16 people

As this has gone several pages LB so to save me trawling back through it all, can you tell me why you are wearing a dress? (apart from obvious reasons)

Also without having to trawl back etc etc Nick, do you have all the numbers you need to make up 3 teams??

Because I can Stuart :blush:

I am saving all the pm's for later date blackmail purposes.

LB

You can count me in for next year (when I've learnt to hit some) sounds like a riot.

Don't let that stop you Dr, you will be in good company, trust me :exclamation:

LB

Ha ha, but seriously I learning off the other shoulder now and havn't actually fired the new gun from the left yet (Lefty has the pleasure of seeing that debacle this weekend at Bisley when he's going to show me round :good: ).

Haven't got any spare holiday this year but count me in for the next meet up.

Hmmmm still need anyone for the 29th? I'd like to go, although I have my doubts.....with all the leather chaps, hot pants and dresses around! Makes me wonder if I should wear one of the wifes' naughty numbers and stockings if it'll fit...(knowing that it will of course as I was wearing it just yesterday...opppps my secret TV life is out). ;)

PM me with the address to send (postie strike don't forget) or I can get our driver to pop the cash around if that makes life easier.

Did someone say 400 - 500 plastic will be ok? :yes: