Yo Admin!

Danger-Mouse

Can we have a section where we can have a little more freedom of posting. I quite often see videos I'd love to post but then the presenter drops an F-bomb right at the end and suddenly it's unshareable.

Not suggesting the rules should change for the entire forum. Just one section where viewers are warned it may contain swearing and proceed at their own risk.

47 minutes ago, henry d said:

Why? Can we have a racist section and say ***** occasionally? A theology section, kick around some kenosis?

If you want that why not go elsewhere?

I'm up for that, though you're obviously more intelligent than me as I had to Google 'kenosis'

We could also have a subforum where people ask a reasonable and legitimate question and get rudely shot down in flames? 😉

26 minutes ago, Velocette said:

The race card is out early on this one,,,with a hint of theological persecution too,,,quite a pathetic way of shutting down a discussion which didn't mention either but it fills the banned topics criteria exactly. 

Nope, you either accepted the rules of the forum when you joined or as they were disseminated, or you go elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, stuartyboy said:

I'm up for that, though you're obviously more intelligent than me as I had to Google 'kenosis'

We could also have a subforum where people ask a reasonable and legitimate question and get rudely shot down in flames? 😉

I'm also up for a theological discussion but there are fora better suited to that and I would assume that the same applies for right wing extremism, so perhaps we should stick to the forum rules?

Just now, henry d said:

I'm also up for a theological discussion but there are fora better suited to that and I would assume that the same applies for right wing extremism, so perhaps we should stick to the forum rules?

Do the rules not state that offensive language is not to be used, even if it is starred out? And the use of deliberate starred out language is a breach of the rules? 

I'm away to argue about the existence of God on Mumsnet now 👍

2 minutes ago, Mr_Nobody said:

Or you obey the rules and make suggestions to potentially improve the forum.

I'm pretty sure fora are places for discussion? Just sayin'.

Yup, what happens when someone wants to discuss say (human) scatology (yeah we've had someone post photos of their bowel movements before)....?

1 minute ago, stuartyboy said:

I'm away to argue about the existence of God on Mumsnet now 👍

Try ship of fools, good luck