Not a happy bunny

henry d

Last thing she said to me last night was "What time do you want me to set the alarm for ?" I said ten to 6.........I get up when the alarm goes off and she asks to be woken at 6-45. I then stumble to the kitchen thinking ".....it`s bloody dark out there, we must be in for a downpour!"

Then I notice the clock whilst munching my toast 5-00am !!!!!!!!!

Someone, and it isn`t me, has hit the wrong button and advanced the clock an hour :rolleyes:

So do I take it on the chin or seek revenge ?........if the latter then what kind :(

Henry;

Never ever ask a woman to complete a task that involves counting, logical thinking or working out a problem,

stroking kittens and making dinner is what they do best, and quite frankly you have your self to blame so take it on the chin old son and dont ask her again

It could be worse.......

4.05 AM me and the mrs were woken by BANG CRASH SMASH the Mrs screamed and I shouted...... Thought starlight32 ****** had got in.....

No ........ it was bad DIY by the last owner.... the bathroom mirror had been stuck on using silicone, 8mm thick glass in a thousand pieces all over the bathroom floor. What a mess.....a hole in the floor in 2 places.. lucky it did not come down with someone in there...

5 AM nibbling toast Luxury henry d !!!!

Considering your job HD "cold hose" on a cold winters morn on a warm thigh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Either that or send her some flowers and say sorry, for HER misenterpriting your words, and watch the expression(Blue touch paper) and grovelling look, well worth the extra days you can escape without loosing any browning points

And so it continues.........she had a bad one at work, she had to assist with the transporting of the kids to and from school, however she had a driver who hadn`t a clue about town never mind where the minor villages are so she spent most of the morning asking for directions :lol: she then said that the "Hairy Bikers"(one of my fave programmes) were supposed to be on the telly but didn`t know why it was cancelled, I ran her a bath and then settled down to see what else might be on tonight and found the TV guide opened on Wednesday 15th :lol::lol::)