Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Scully

Rango

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Watched this film again the other night. It is not only a good story, but without doubt the most visually mesmerising animated film I’ve ever seen. From an artists point of view, the attention to detail is breathtaking; I though Pixar were good, but this is in a different league.
If you’re into animation give it a whirl. 

Edited by Scully
Treble post! It really is that good!😃

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You must have liked it. You told us three times 😂😂😂( just leg pulling)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Scully said:

Watched this film again the other night. It is not only a good story, but without doubt the most visually mesmerising animated film I’ve ever seen. From an artists point of view, the attention to detail is breathtaking; I though Pixar were good, but this is in a different league.
If you’re into animation give it a whirl. 

Fully agree, it’s a great film we watched it the other day all sat around the fire eating popcorn. We have just subscribed to the Disney plus channel and there are hundreds of films to choose from for £5.99 a month or £59.99 for the year. Couldn’t come at a better time with the whole family confined to barracks TFN.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My boy loved it when he was younger, although he called it frog instead of rango 😂

The bit when he's walking along copying the way the others walk, my lad would walk around the living room doing the same, he would tell you he's walking to frog town. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Bobba said:

You must have liked it. You told us three times 😂😂😂( just leg pulling)

😀 I know,  ( thanks mods ) I was distracted and kept pressing ‘submit’! 

9 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

My boy loved it when he was younger, although he called it frog instead of rango 😂

The bit when he's walking along copying the way the others walk, my lad would walk around the living room doing the same, he would tell you he's walking to frog town. 

🙂👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of my top films and my kids have nearly worn a groove in the DVD too. A dam good western in its own right without the brilliant animation. It's made such an impression on my 10yr old daughter we're currently doing our isolation by watching the old Sergio Leone classics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, oneshot1979 said:

One of my top films and my kids have nearly worn a groove in the DVD too. A dam good western in its own right without the brilliant animation. It's made such an impression on my 10yr old daughter we're currently doing our isolation by watching the old Sergio Leone classics.

Cracking way to pass the time. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...