Out foxing again

miffy

Took my 14 year old lad out foxing for the first time the other night.

The first fox was called in to about 60 yards and was shot in the head . After the the first shot we called again and another set of eyes appeared at the far end of the same field. No.2 came in to about 130 yards and was dispatched with a shot to the boiler room. No.3 was hiding in a hedge bottom and didn't want to move from cover, i had to take a 150 yard neck shot.

Fox No. 4 was lying down in the middle of a field and was only 100 yards away so i took the shot to the head. I took a couple of other pics but they might be a bit too much for some. Only shot adults too which surprised me

Took my 14 year old lad out foxing for the first time the other night.

The first fox was called in to about 60 yards and was shot in the head . After the the first shot we called again and another set of eyes appeared at the far end of the same field. No.2 came in to about 130 yards and was dispatched with a shot to the boiler room. No.3 was hiding in a hedge bottom and didn't want to move from cover, i had to take a 150 yard neck shot.

Fox No. 4 was lying down in the middle of a field and was only 100 yards away so i took the shot to the head. I took a couple of other pics but they might be a bit too much for some. Only shot adults too which surprised me

did your lad have ago at calling, bet he is well happy, good shooting :whistling::shifty:, great to get the young ones involved in the sport :unsure:

Steve