Clever

i have been waiting for a month now for eley pigeon select 30grm 6s from my local supplier to no avail i have been offered CLEVER in the same spec but have never heard or used them before has anybody got any info or reports shot speed etc.

I’ve been using their T1 supertarget on the clays for about a year and can’t fault them. Only bought them originally because they were the cheapest budget cartridge in the shop at the time. I prefer them to the gamebore velocity that I was using before.

Sorry can’t comment on their game shells but would be tempted to try them. Just looked on their website and the game loads are suitable for blackbirds, larks and fieldfares apparently!! 😲 (I get that this is an Italian cartridge company)

https://www.clevervr.com/en/hunting-loads/t2-standard-game

4 hours ago, biketestace said:

My better half used them all the time, won many comps and shot for England 3 times using the T1

A great cart and the game shells were excellent to, but expensive..

She now uses Victory carts and i can pass on that she really pleased with these too.

Are the victory 8 point crimps?

On 11/04/2020 at 16:00, kenholland said:

I use the grand italia range for all my reg sporting bought a fare few to keep me going , WHEN WE GET BACK TO NORMAL, highly recommended .

I bought a slab of 30grm 6s pigeon 12g plastic wad would you know fps.

On 15/04/2020 at 15:11, kenholland said:

I would say on average between 1350 /1375 at a stab unless anybody else can make a comment.

I used them yesterday day on some crop protection i was very impressed  i shot 25 for 35 shots and 4 of those shots were a double miss. A bit louder than my usual eley i thought.