Is there a doctor in the house

Farmboy91

4 minutes ago, ditchman said:

Had anybody tried WD40.............does a study need to be done...........it certainainly stops squeaks...which could be useful in that area.

The Summary of Products Characteristic (SPC) would read on the marketing authorisation as follows.

Apply 1-2 squirts three times daily to the .... ... area  for 7 days

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 7daysinaweek said:

Mel

"Quackery" comes in many forms and in some cases such as the WD40 are astonishing!  Lots of these so called "good remedies" have been passed down through the ages and resurface every now and then.

There are some aspects of high end quackery that is very lucrative in the ever burgeoning vanity market. I do understand to an extent how the relationships between "Quackery practitioners"and clients are formed and there are many unscrupulous quacks that are very convincing in their application of what they see as "good health". These practices carry risks both physical and psychological and can also drain the pocket of the individual which can at times result in the public purse picking up the tab in the form of medical, nursing and pharmacological management when non proven remedies go wrong and result in a poor outcome.

Medicine in its many forms had  some of it's roots in Quackery  but has no place in modern evidence based medicine. This is one of the  unsavory attributes of the the digital era and has hugely contributed  to the spread of medical misinformation and governments must hold these powerful digital platforms to a increasing accountability if societal health is to be better  optimised. The media are not immune to this also.

I will adhere to prescribing Scheriproct among a few others for piles and certainly not WD. :lol:

so these leeches that ive been sticking on my todger every morning for the last six months , probably wont cure my headaches ? , youll be telling me next that the apple a day enema wont keep the doctor away either :lol:.

8 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

so these leeches that ive been sticking on my todger every morning for the last six months , probably wont cure my headaches ? , youll be telling me next that the apple a day enema wont keep the doctor away either .

A lot would depend upon you rubbing it with a dock leaf before the application of the leaches 🤔

we have moved on from a Apple a day to 5 a day now it’s called inflation 😂

its the endoscopes i hate.......they use them for everything ....cut finger ....black eye ....cough ....sneezes.......headaches..................

Just now, Old farrier said:

A lot would depend upon you rubbing it with a dock leaf before the application of the leaches 🤔

dont rub to vigourously

6 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

the dock leaf may well explain the green colour :hmm:

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

its the endoscopes i hate.......they use them for everything ....cut finger ....black eye ....cough ....sneezes.......headaches..................

dont rub to vigourously

vigorous ?? , im vicious ! :lol:

11 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

1 minute ago, mel b3 said:

the dock leaf may well explain the green colour :hmm:

vigorous ?? , im vicious ! :lol:

Obviously you’re lubricant is 

WD40 

Don’tworry about the green colour it’s a indicator if it’s black and goes green it’s improving 

green and goes black don’t worry it will just drop off 😊

4 minutes ago, Old farrier said:

Obviously you’re lubricant is 

WD40 

Don’tworry about the green colour it’s a indicator if it’s black and goes green it’s improving 

green and goes black don’t worry it will just drop off 😊

i dont use wd40 as it gives off too much smoke :lol:

2 hours ago, Old farrier said:

Maybe best if you’re having a problem to use the old favourite 

chip fat 😂

We daren't mention chip fat as it'll lead straight back to fat sarah.

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

Tightchoke uses "Gentlemans relish"

No bite from him yet , he's either asleep , or thrashing the life out of a bottle of gentleman's relish 😅.