Masked singer.

DUNKS

Not really watching it but it's on. What a stupid programme and that Davina woman screaming constantly with her mouth wide open is just disgusting. I have something I would just love to put in it.

No not that.

It's my FOOT!

Before anyone asks. It's too cold to be in my workshop!

Have to say it's better than some of the other rubbish on TV, me and the missus usually watch it before she shuffles off to bed. Wife was raging tonight because before we got to watch it on catch up, a friend of hers had given away who tonight's reveal was on facebook and she accidentally stumbled across it.

Just now, Rob85 said:

Have to say it's better than some of the other rubbish on TV, me and the missus usually watch it before she shuffles off to bed. Wife was raging tonight because before we got to watch it on catch up, a friend of hers had given away who tonight's reveal was on facebook and she accidentally stumbled across it.

Well you've just missed the Kings of Leon in Concert and now I am watching Muse. Drinking port, only LBV but comparing a 2007 and a 2015 with my neighbours.

1 minute ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Well you've just missed the Kings of Leon in Concert and now I am watching Muse. Drinking port, only LBV but comparing a 2007 and a 2015 with my neighbours.

Muse.... an almost forgotten gem of a band these days, their tune "hysteria" is a personal favourite of mine. Wouldnt be so fussed in Kings of Leon though

19 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

Muse.... an almost forgotten gem of a band these days, their tune "hysteria" is a personal favourite of mine. Wouldnt be so fussed in Kings of Leon though

Oh I quite agree, if they were in reverse order I wouldn't bother watching KoL, but Muse really are something to hear!

On 13/02/2021 at 19:49, DUNKS said:

Not really watching it but it's on. What a stupid programme and that Davina woman screaming constantly with her mouth wide open is just disgusting. I have something I would just love to put in it.

No not that.

It's my FOOT!

Before anyone asks. It's too cold to be in my workshop!

I really feel for you, no one should be subjected to her shrieking and wailing?

On 13/02/2021 at 21:03, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Good man.  KoL are a good band, Muse are a very god band.

I do very much enjoy port, although it gives me a stonking headache, even if i’ve not had too much.  I got myself a white port to see if that made a difference, but it didn’t.  It is a thoroughly good tipple all the same