Complete morons...

Vulcha

Clicky click

Check out the above story, happened a few days ago. Some idiots out there eh? Hopefully they'll find him and give him a hefty scentence, but I doubt it....

Vulch, I sussed you, it was you and you think you can shift the attention by posting :):lol::P

Where you been geezer at *** are you doing on a comp at 06:35 in the morning you slacker?

LB

Seems a strange story to me........Why did they not call the police ?........and why catch a bus to the hospital ? I wouldnt mind betting that they were involved with the airgun in some way and didnt want one of their group arrested. :)

Your probably right, trying to shoot the tip from the cigarette or something just as stupid.

Clicky click

Check out the above story, happened a few days ago. Some idiots out there eh? Hopefully they'll find him and give him a hefty scentence, but I doubt it....

Vulch, I sussed you, it was you and you think you can shift the attention by posting :):lol::P

Where you been geezer at *** are you doing on a comp at 06:35 in the morning you slacker?

LB

I was up getting ready for work, so I was hardly slacking. And now you've rumbled me, so I'm gonna have to skip the country.

chard tis a small world where about in herne bay did you live i live in studd hill near hampton pier ave

:P I used to live on Westcliff Gardens, my Mum's still there. I could see Hampton Bay from my bedroom window, which was handy, because I used to do a lot of fishing and I could get a feel for the weather by looking across the bay, better that the Met Office, anyway :lol::P:lol:

Before Westcliff Gardens, we used to rent half that big farmhouse on Westbrook Farm, opposite Studd Hill, on Sea Street. That was a great place to grow up as a kid :)

My eldest lad lives on Elizabeth Way, up Beltinge end. I had houses on Bournemouth Drive and Fairoaks during my various marriages :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :) (they used to call me Henry the Eighth :P )