Now that Jose's gone,TIME FOR THE TOON

death from below

I agree entirely, ye're bound to win the Championship (again) at some stage in the near future :o

What are the odds that Sky will have Jose as a studio pundit on Sunday ? :)

I think Newcastle have more chance of success with Sam Allardyce, than any manager since Kevin Keegan. B)

Nice one John :P

Craners I think you may just be right :lol:

I agree entirely, ye're bound to win the Championship (again) at some stage in the near future :P

What are the odds that Sky will have Jose as a studio pundit on Sunday ? :o

I think Newcastle have more chance of success with Sam Allardyce, than any manager since Kevin Keegan. B)

Nice one John :)

Craners I think you may just be right :lol:

Naw, dream on, dream on, DFB! Two horse race between The Gunners Or Man United! :)

More like "Now that Jose has gone, WHO GIVES A FLYING ****" B)

I'm sorry but I can't feel sorry for the blues, you have had it all your own way with the second richest man in the UK bankrolling the most over confident idiot since time began.

If you gave any reasonable manager that money he'd get you more than 2 ******** titles and an FA cup (yes the Carling too but that doesn't count)

Seriously, that's not great is it.

Yes OK, I dont really care a **** who wins , I am afraid ,I am A west Brom, fan, and I am not happy with this T Mowbray jerk , he took over a brilliant team and has now converted it to a so so team, still its a good bet for a draw each week,! :):lol:

Well done berettaman that is the first time in history that the words "west brom" and "brilliant" have been used in the same sentance. :P

Yes OK, I dont really care a **** who wins , I am afraid ,I am A west Brom, fan, and I am not happy with this T Mowbray jerk , he took over a brilliant team and has now converted it to a so so team, still its a good bet for a draw each week,! :/ B)

Well done berettaman that is the first time in history that the words "west brom" and "brilliant" have been used in the same sentance. :)

Ouch! ! :o

Pin, whilst I agree with your sentiments, you have to say that any man (no matter how much money was spent) who manages to bring not one but two titles for the first time in 50years to any club has done well. Granted it wasn't pretty football and yes any manager given that sort of money could have any player he wants. Still gotta get them play as a team in a disciplined manner.

SS

There is this prostitute who is a massive chelsea fan. So much so, she has pictures of John Terry and Frank lampard tattooed on the tops of her thighs and offers freebies to anyone who can name both of them. One guy has a good look and after a much humming and ah-ing he finally says, "I'm not sure about the other two, but the black curly hair one with big lips is definitely Shaun Wright-Phillips"

Jonno

There is this prostitute who is a massive chelsea fan. So much so, she has pictures of John Terry and Frank lampard tattooed on the tops of her thighs and offers freebies to anyone who can name both of them. One guy has a good look and after a much humming and ah-ing he finally says, "I'm not sure about the other two, but the black curly hair one with big lips is definitely Shaun Wright-Phillips"

Jonno

I Know I shouldn't but :lol::lol::lol:

Super patoto head will lead the super mags to league glory and thus will begin the dominance of the Toon for many years to come

remember you read it here first :lol:

Can't see it after watching yesterdays performance. Can't string more than two passes together and no creativity whatsoever, were fast becoming Bolton tbh :good:

• 2 months later...
Guest rabgoat

have to say no sympothy what so ever for spud head sam, :blink: but for the toon army im not enjoying it,always had a liking for the newcastle,and now have to say it i'd like to see keano doing well also

If we suffer a heavy defeat tomorrow at the hands of Arsenal I reckon he could be on his way.

Better start waving then :lol:

Have to agree with Pin to an extent, think the problem with Jose was he bought the wrong players, all over inflated ego's on one pitch. There are some very good players at Chelsea, but there are also some players who would like to think they are very good.