help

russ91

hi i am farley new to pigeon shooting i am in need ov some cheap kit as i am still at school carnt realy aford expencive kit, i need some decoys, hide poles and winged decoys, pleas say you can help

russ

ps pleas pm me if you can help at all.

Russ if you fill in your details on your profile B) we would be more able to help, most important is your location.

:/ D2D

please god tell me they aint giving you a shotgun! :good:

Have to agree with you, the thought is quite scarey BUT I know of a group of lads (squaddies) and lasses(they are medics) who are currently in Afgan, they behave in much the same way, as our friend, yet are out there in the thick of it :P .

We are of a different generation and they say Im "old skool" :huh: , dont quite know how to take that but we get on fine.

:lol: D2D

i have been a member ov a local gun club for 3 yrs now and shoot for the gb Juniors

russ

In what discipline just out of curiosity? I thought you didnt have a SGC? :D

ps. Not having a pop. Just wondering.

i dont hav my SGC i shoot prone rifle

ow n guys i dont now why u r all shaying this when u dont even now me.

thanks anyway

thanks anyway

Bear in mind that 75% of this sites members are old duffers, and "R", "U", and "N" really confuses them or makes them sceptical. What is in my mind at the moment is "ur nt txtn ur mrs nw m8". Write things right and you'll get more luck :D;)

thanks anyway

Bear in mind that 75% of this sites members are old duffers, and "R", "U", and "N" really confuses them or makes them sceptical. What is in my mind at the moment is "ur nt txtn ur mrs nw m8". Write things right and you'll get more luck :D;)

ok thanks.

We are supposed to be helping young people like this get into fieldsports. It makes you think why some people might be against it.

Russ just dont listen to these people having a SGC and a shotgun is a responsibility and just respect it of wat it can do and you will get on fine.

some good buys on ebey

dustyfox

Old yes perhaps ! duffer yes perhaps BUT CAN STILL RUN JUMP FIGHT **** in any order and still tab full pack and 2x rifells so steady on old chap :lol::lol:

As long as you have at least a weeks rest between each session hey buddy! Anyone expecting you to FIGHT and **** in the same day would have to take a RUN and JUMP :lol:

Sorry, but I couldn't resist playing with your words.

Nothing wrong with old duffers, they've taught me a lot of what I know (especially markbivvy, who must be really old to know as much as he does) :lol: