New non toxic cartridges?

I was picking up some ammo this afternoon and we got talking about cartridges and non toxic in particular, he was saying that someone has come up with a new alternative to lead that is 95% the density of lead and eco friendly. Unfortunately I was looking at the bill 😭 he just gave me so wasn't able to take in what he was say about the cartridges!     So has anyone else heard any thing about this new super cartridge!

Bismuth is ~85% the density of lead, alloying that with tin will reduce that even further. 

Given the relative scarcity of the elements in the periodic table that are more dense than lead, the only realistic option will be some form of tungsten alloy, probably some form of tungsten/polymer mix.

Given that Gamebore has loaded Iron-Tungsten-Matrix for years now, this seems like old news. 

2 hours ago, Smudger687 said:

Given that Gamebore has loaded Iron-Tungsten-Matrix for years now, this seems like old news. 

Going by what he was saying it is a new product and still undergoing testing.

But like I said I was looking at my bill and didn't catch the name of the stuf or who was making/ testing it.

Edited by bluesj