shooting partener wanted in leeds w yorks

russ91

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
hi every one i am looking for a shooting partener in leeds i have permishon to shoot on some local land and looking for a partener to shoot with i can only shoot on a mundan and thersday tho any one intrested.

russ

:good: Live in wakey can make it for a good shoot but only have a couple of guns, any day will be ok, but transport a problem

• 1 month later...

I'm not very impressed with the replies to this original thread.

Has any of you met Russ? I bet you haven't.

I've met him and been shooting with him. He's a great lad and this is a genuine offer.

So why do people feel the need to take the p***.

So he's not a good speller, but that doesn't mean he's not intelligent.

He has a nice bit of land to shoot on ,and is very enthusiastic about it. We should be encouraging this, not trying to put the person down. :good:

I've met him and been shooting with him. He's a great lad and this is a genuine offer.

He has a nice bit of land to shoot on ,and is very enthusiastic about it. We should be encouraging this, not trying to put the person down. :good:

well said mate :lol:

thanks mate

russ

well said mate

i dont think we should be disciminating or p--s taking as an offer out shooting in my mind is an offer of generosity.

come on lads ! its nice to be offered shooting not many would be offering their shooting out like this.

perhaps his new buddy could help him with that :):lol::lol::lol::good:

:P:lol::lol::lol: wat a bunch of ******* i fort u guys were ment to be shooters n not a bunch of moneing old *******

RUSS :D:D:D

Having a joke or not -placing replies like that will get you nowhere, always check what you write, to spell a day of the week incorrectly is a little silly is it not?

FWIW my post was a P-take, but meant in a good natured nudge in the ribs way with a welcome at the end of it. :P

I can see how it could be taken in another way though.

Someone I've recently got to join the forum has an even worse spelling problem than Russ, he now checks his spelling and grammar with MS office before he posts. I think he's picking up some of the corrections too, so it's no bad thing.

perhaps his new buddy could help him with that :lol::lol::lol::lol::good:

:angry::angry::angry::angry: wat a bunch of ******* i fort u guys were ment to be shooters n not a bunch of moneing old *******

RUSS :D:D:D

Having a joke or not -placing replies like that will get you nowhere, always check what you write, to spell a day of the week incorrectly is a little silly is it not?

nobody likes a smart ****

Alright the guy has trouble spelling and so have many others either through a poor education or Dyslexia. Believe it or not quite a few people still haven't got to grips with computers fully either and a Spell Check probably isn't part of their primary thinking. It has been said the guy is OK and why wouldn't he be? Poor spelling isn't an indication of bad character. To demean a person on that basis does our own character no good at all and as joke, isn't really funny. Some have had the guts to apologise Russ but for those that haven't - on behalf of myself and others on this forum I would like to offer a belated but unreserved apology lest you think bad of all of us and I hope you will do us the courtesy of accepting.

Best wishes

Steve

Alright the guy has trouble spelling and so have many others either through a poor education or Dyslexia. Believe it or not quite a few people still haven't got to grips with computers fully either and a Spell Check probably isn't part of their primary thinking. It has been said the guy is OK and why wouldn't he be? Poor spelling isn't an indication of bad character. To demean a person on that basis does our own character no good at all and as joke, isn't really funny. Some have had the guts to apologise Russ but for those that haven't - on behalf of myself and others on this forum I would like to offer a belated but unreserved apology lest you think bad of all of us and I hope you will do us the courtesy of accepting.

Best wishes

Steve

thank u yes i do hav dyslexia n yes i do accept the apology n i would like to apologise for the language

russ

FWIW my post was a P-take, but meant in a good natured nudge in the ribs way with a welcome at the end of it. :angry:

I can see how it could be taken in another way though.

Someone I've recently got to join the forum has an even worse spelling problem than Russ, he now checks his spelling and grammar with MS office before he posts. I think he's picking up some of the corrections too, so it's no bad thing.

i am sorry for the misunderstanding i am verry tuchy about my spelling once agane i am sorry

russ

What a genorous offer he is giving someone and the first reply he gets is a spell checker that is taking the p***. If you understood it wats the problem.

Russ if i lived closer i would of taken up the offer.

dont worry your not the only one out there with dyslexia if thats how you spell it.

dustyfox

What a genorous offer he is giving someone and the first reply he gets is a spell checker that is taking the p***. If you understood it wats the problem.

Russ if i lived closer i would of taken up the offer.

dont worry your not the only one out there with dyslexia if thats how you spell it.

dustyfox

thanks dustyfox

I think most of us would get a bit peeved if we were treated like that to be honest Russ :angry: and lashing out is a natural consequence. I have to say I've seen it does prompt people to use a spell check - which they learn from. We all get good at something if we do it frequently enough and changing the same badly spelt word to the correct spelling a few times will help you get to grips with what your English teacher let you down on.

Again welcome to the forum - and could you pop over our way and ask a few farmers for permission, because you clearly have something about you that they like :angry:

Who is bothered if he has done his spelling right or not its readable,

Not everyone his educated to Cambridge or Eaton standards. The guy is offering

to give someone the chance of some good shooting, pity there were not more people

like him around. All the best in your search Russ

:angry:

I think most of us would get a bit peeved if we were treated like that to be honest Russ :lol: and lashing out is a natural consequence. I have to say I've seen it does prompt people to use a spell check - which they learn from. We all get good at something if we do it frequently enough and changing the same badly spelt word to the correct spelling a few times will help you get to grips with what your English teacher let you down on.

Again welcome to the forum - and could you pop over our way and ask a few farmers for permission, because you clearly have something about you that they like :lol:

thanks Dave i wish i could pop over lol

russ