Top Gear

Mungler

Just thought I would inject my claim to fame, I am one of the pilots of that Coastguard aircraft that flew past, frustratingly I wasn't on duty on that day specifically, I was on duty waiting to do the fly past on the previous days but they kept sinking and I didn't go, it was my chief pilot that did the fly past instead......***!!! still, keep you eyes open for the next 3 men in a boat with rory mcgrath and dara o'brie and that Jones bloke, I do a fly past on that program, should be out leading up to christmas.

Just thought I would inject my claim to fame, I am one of the pilots of that Coastguard aircraft that flew past, frustratingly I wasn't on duty on that day specifically, I was on duty waiting to do the fly past on the previous days but they kept sinking and I didn't go, it was my chief pilot that did the fly past instead......***!!! still, keep you eyes open for the next 3 men in a boat with rory mcgrath and dara o'brie and that Jones bloke, I do a fly past on that program, should be out leading up to christmas.

Nice one,so is it as good a job as Clarkson implied then? :lol:

It comes to something when the funniest thing on telly is a motoring programme.

I got tickets to see Top Gear filmed from a friend that worked at Top Gear Magazine. If you ever get the chance to go I would recommend it.

I was on the one with Neil Morrisey. Just before he came onto stage to discuss his lap he was standing next to me so I asked if the car went as well as Les Dennis' missus ! :lol::D:D

That job is a walk in the park for Clarkson, he is the same off camera as he is on it. He said the "C" word off camera and had to apologize to his Mum who was there in the audience too. :lol:

It was interesting seeing it filmed but long. We arrived about 2pm and left about 8pm.(for one programme) Captain Slow was a nightmare, he kept on fluffing his lines and they did take after take before he got some of it right.

They give tickets to groups of car owners clubs, may PW should apply under some kind of car pretence ?

It comes to something when the funniest thing on telly is a motoring programme.

They give tickets to groups of car owners clubs, may PW should apply under some kind of car pretence ?

If they ever do an episode about vans we'd be ok, we could all jump in the back of broken mans van, it's blinking massive :good: