Hikmicro Alpex And The Pulsar C50 On The Rats

simon6ppc

5 hours ago, davewh100 said:

what co you think of the zoom on the Alpex Simon my mate as one just seems to have 1-3 witch comes in quickly in one turn

Ye the zoom would be better from like 3 4 5 6 7 right to say 10x and you do only have three options which isn't brilliant BUT! i do still like the scope a lot Dave.

top draw yet again ...........defo the 177 is the weapon of choice for ratting........never get tired of the vids....nice equipment description...

await the next outing ..(not foxes tho.....they have to be controlled...but i dont like to see them shot..too much like dogs ...yes im soft in the head)

:good:

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

top draw yet again ...........defo the 177 is the weapon of choice for ratting........never get tired of the vids....nice equipment description...

await the next outing ..(not foxes tho.....they have to be controlled...but i dont like to see them shot..too much like dogs ...yes im soft in the head)

:good:

Thanks Ditch, ya know believe it or not but i only shoot a problem fox as i to have gone soft with age and when i do shoot them i kind of cringe and feel sorry for them.

1 hour ago, simon6ppc said:

Thanks Ditch, ya know believe it or not but i only shoot a problem fox as i to have gone soft with age and when i do shoot them i kind of cringe and feel sorry for them.

And that is why i, and many others continue to watch your videos.........you are not a killer you are a true countryman....:good:

1 hour ago, simon6ppc said:

Edited by ditchman