Decking replacement

harrycatcat1

2 hours ago, JKD said:

That's obviously the vast majority of the work ! And the most important. Plonking some boards down is the easy bit 🤔😂

Plonking, that made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think even I'm a bit more technical than plonking 👍😉😉😉

edited to say I have been called a plonker so it's perhaps correct 🤣🤣🤣😉😉😉

Edited by harrycatcat1

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Plonking, that made me laugh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think even I'm a bit more technical than plonking 👍😉😉😉😉

I like to simplify things, so plonking down some boards it is !!! 😂🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, harrycatcat1 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 👍😉😉😉 edited to say I have been called a plonker so it's perhaps correct 

I'm not saying anything 😲🤭🤣

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, harrycatcat1 said:

Okikoki will do, thought folks were getting fed up 😉 glass for the balustrade was delivered today. Stainless steel posts coming next week 👍

Some might,,,, but more might want to see the whole process 😄

Also it's interesting to see what other people get up to 😉

32 minutes ago, JKD said:

Coming along very nicely 🙂 I see there's plenty of hardcore tucked away in there 🙈🤣

Lots 😳😳

29 minutes ago, ditchman said:

have you chosen a stain yet ?

I haven't to be honest 😕 

9 minutes ago, amateur said:

Blood and sweat?

Both 🤣🤣🤣🤣😉😉😉😉

Quite a major project Harry and it look like you are making a very good job of it , I don't think I would had started it this time of the year as I couldn't keep my mind on the job , I would have to hand in my notice till the end of January and then the four Saturday afternoons in February , still you are made of much sterner stuff than us weak ole east anglians ,and it is a good job there are people like you about who keep the wheels of industry moving instead of walking about some ole isolated marshes getting wet for next to nothing , Keep up the good work .:good:

2 hours ago, marsh man said:

Quite a major project Harry and it look like you are making a very good job of it , I don't think I would had started it this time of the year as I couldn't keep my mind on the job , I would have to hand in my notice till the end of January and then the four Saturday afternoons in February , still you are made of much sterner stuff than us weak ole east anglians ,and it is a good job there are people like you about who keep the wheels of industry moving instead of walking about some ole isolated marshes getting wet for next to nothing , Keep up the good work .:good:

Thanks 😉😉😉👍👍👍👍

58 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

I cant see any progress, think you have just taken photos at different angles, trying to trick us auld yins. And why is that bunnet still lying there?  I think you are milking this job just for the endless supply of tea and Hob-Nobs. Santas coming soon.

"bunnet" 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍 I wondered if anyone would spot it, it's my favourite "bunnet" 😉😉👍👍

11 minutes ago, JKD said:

Watch out down at the tip for Sarah what'sherface from the BBC's money for nothing,,,, she'll have that lot off you to make into some tat to sell on to some mug 200 miles away 🤷🤣

i know who you mean ...cant work her out......i would like to fancy her....but i just cant musta up enough enthusiasam to do so...........i dont think she would be naughty enough for my needs..:lol:...but yet again ..you never know

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i know who you mean ...cant work her out......i would like to fancy her....but i just cant musta up enough enthusiasam to do so...........i dont think she would be naughty enough for my needs.....but yet again ..you never know

I know exactly where you're coming from 😍😝🤔😂🤣

1 minute ago, JKD said:

I know exactly where you're coming from 😍😝🤔😂🤣

i just get the feeling if i touched her bottom in her workshop ...she would push me up against the wall with a chisel at my throat...and tell me not to do that sort of thing again..............but you never know

6 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i just get the feeling if i touched her bottom in her workshop ...she would push me up against the wall with a chisel at my throat...and tell me not to do that sort of thing again..............but you never know

Dream on ,,,, 👩‍🔧🪓👩‍🦰💓🧔.   😲🤣