signing in

claydodger

12 minutes ago, claydodger said:

You are probably right, we have two A4 sheets of the bloody things, with many pencilled in changes.

We recently got told to change all the passwords at work, head of IT on site said they should change significantly!

Her No 2 who was sent round to do it just changed the number at the end and increased it by 1.

3 hours ago, claydodger said:

Messaged one of the mods last Friday, no reply as yet, on my seventh password so no problem.

Teal will be your man, although i know he is very busy with some other stuff at the moment so may not respond straight away.

I have looked at the stuff i have access to and cannot see anything that is out of place, have you tried logging in with another browser, or clearing your cookies?

I am hopeless with comp so i just log on and have all the sites along the top of the screen  just click on them and i am aleady signed in trouble is when it does a back up that can be a fun filled time . Wife and kids are fed up showing me how to load picts now as well LOL . it got so i just leave my mobile phone laying about as well and only pick it up when it rings , To cries of its a a Mobile phone you are supposed to carry it with you . its getting to the stage i cant be bothered with technow  problems 

2 hours ago, welsh1 said:

Teal will be your man, although i know he is very busy with some other stuff at the moment so may not respond straight away.

I have looked at the stuff i have access to and cannot see anything that is out of place, have you tried logging in with another browser, or clearing your cookies?

Password number 8 now, cookies are cleared after every visit but as I said It's not a problem, just annoying but thanks for the reply.

2 hours ago, Bigbob said:

I am hopeless with comp so i just log on and have all the sites along the top of the screen  just click on them and i am aleady signed in trouble is when it does a back up that can be a fun filled time . Wife and kids are fed up showing me how to load picts now as well LOL . it got so i just leave my mobile phone laying about as well and only pick it up when it rings , To cries of its a a Mobile phone you are supposed to carry it with you . its getting to the stage i cant be bothered with technow  problems 

Tell me about it, I'm happy with hammer and nails or a spade, simple.