Who's brave enough?

Mice!

3 hours ago, Kev1gun said:

36 shots or 3 mags @ 30 yards .20 Rapid MK2 FAC with JSB heavies 925fps about 30ft lbs, it was a indoor range and rested, the bull was about the size of a 5 pence piece.

36 shot target.jpg

Like stu says, cheating πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

It's impressive none the less πŸ‘

Made time this morning although blustery 15mph wind did not help.Β Β  Bottom shot was a sighter because my old AA S200 is set for a different distance and did not want to alter things other than shot a touch higher for the three shot group.Β Β  Not bad for a a second hand rifle maybe some 20yrs or more old.Β  Dead tree rat and that's what counts.

001.JPG

On 24/12/2022 at 21:57, Mice! said:

Absolutely,Β  whatever you normally shoot at, I was thinking you wouldn't shoot a HMR at airgun range (would you?) And the rapid wouldn't reach Hmr range πŸ‘

Hopefully, I’ll have a chance to get out again before I go in for more surgery week after next. I’ve got a 6mm plate on a feeder, which stops a 17hmr. Does make a bit of a clang.

50 minutes ago, Kev1gun said:

WHoops, I didn't read the rules Typical, it's not too bad for an old RapidπŸ™‚

Did you just sit down and shoot, or was it after/during a session? (Seeing as you didn't read the rules πŸ˜…πŸ˜…)

They don't do bad these old Rapids do they πŸ˜‰

1 hour ago, Mice! said:

Did you just sit down and shoot, or was it after/during a session? (Seeing as you didn't read the rules πŸ˜…πŸ˜…)

They don't do bad these old Rapids do they πŸ˜‰

It was quite funny I was at my local rifle clubs indoor range and they were having a .22rimmie competition and there was a Lane spare, so I waited until they all stopped to check targets and asked if I could check my rifle whilst their competition was running, everyone agreed I could, so I just sat down, dialled in the distance rifle was resting on a Bipod with a rear bag as support and I was seated,Β  I took my first shot and thought that will od, so kept on shooting until all my mags were empty which was 3 x 12 shot mags, I stopped there because I didn't want to mess the target up by getting a flyer.

The 22 Rimmie Guys were impressed seeing as they had some expensive toys there.

It's had a few modifications to it, but nothing too drastic.

4 hours ago, Kev1gun said:

took my first shot and thought that will od, so kept on shooting until all my mags were empty which was 3 x 12 shot mags, I stopped there because I didn't want to mess the target up by getting a flyer.

I'd have stopped after one mag, never mind 3 πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

4 hours ago, Kev1gun said:

was quite funny I was at my local rifle clubs indoor range and they were having a .22rimmie competition and there was a Lane spare,

I thought you were going to say you out shot them πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

16 hours ago, Mice! said:

I'd have stopped after one mag, never mind 3 πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I thought you were going to say you out shot them πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

I had reamed the choke out of the barrel with a .20 hand reamer, not something I'd recommend doing, but it used to keep throwing flyers so after 3 mags I think I have fixed itπŸ™‚