The Nature of Britain

Blackpowder

Just watched Alan Titmarsh in Nature of Britain, at last a television programme which acknowledged the benefits to wildlife and landscape where pheasants are reared for sporting purposes. I have watched a programme with a certain short a---d presenter, coming form a farm shoot where the said short a---d presenter extolled the amount of wild life, but never mentioned that the habitat it enjoyed was created for pheasant shooting. Well done Mr Titmarsh.

blackpowder

I agree, I feel that Tichmarsh and his team did an excellent job. Unlike the goodie fellow who seems to have his own agenda, and is blatantly anti shooting, and gets a dig in at keepers on any opportunity.

I refuse to watch his programms on principle. So there you go; Oddie is no goodie; he's a baddy.

webber

I agree, I feel that Tichmarsh and his team did an excellent job. Unlike the goodie fellow who seems to have his own agenda, and is blatantly anti shooting, and gets a dig in at keepers on any opportunity.

I refuse to watch his programms on principle. So there you go; Oddie is no goodie; he's a baddy.

webber

Could not agree more webber, but it is annoying when someone in his position uses a situation for his own glorification but neglects to give the full picture to a viewing audience.

blackpowder

He only had a certain amount of time to fit an awful lot in. and considering, i dont think he did a bad job. In fact I take my hat off to Mr T. , for once the British countryside has been portraid as being created by the farmer as opposed to the bloody politician.

P.

we should all email the bbc about the nature of britain. If they get positive feedback they will make more, in fact i am goin to email them now.

dustyfox

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/complaints/multistageform3.pl

leave your comment and say sumthing about Alan Titchmarsh like "you should put more wildlife programmes with Alan in it than Oddie and if you dont like bill oddie mention it but be nice, Being nasty wont get you anywhere.

Just watched Alan Titmarsh in Nature of Britain, at last a television programme which acknowledged the benefits to wildlife and landscape where pheasants are reared for sporting purposes. I have watched a programme with a certain short a---d presenter, coming form a farm shoot where the said short a---d presenter extolled the amount of wild life, but never mentioned that the habitat it enjoyed was created for pheasant shooting. Well done Mr Titmarsh.

blackpowder

This programme repeated on BBC 2 tonight at 7pm

Guest rabgoat

blackpowder

This programme repeated on BBC 2 tonight at 7pm

cheers blackpowder,must watch it :good: