Just a heads up....

Walker570

I am pretty sure many of you already buy stuff from Hoggs of Fife.  A few weeks ago I saw an offer for Higlander Fleece shirts at a £10 reduction and ordered two.  I have since their arrival almost lived in them.  I ordered on size larger because I could then wear a long sleave vest and if necessary a polo necked shirt. Yo be honest I did include the polo necked shirt one day and it was just too warm.  They are excellent quality and very comfortable to wear. Good large buttons for thick fingers to handle and the top chest pocket takes a mobile phone.

I paid £29 for mine each but see they are now £39 but if you work and play outside I think still good value.  They also wash well and need no ironing, just a good shake..

The offer might still be on........

1 hour ago, Walker570 said:

I am pretty sure many of you already buy stuff from Hoggs of Fife.  A few weeks ago I saw an offer for Higlander Fleece shirts at a £10 reduction and ordered two.  I have since their arrival almost lived in them.  I ordered on size larger because I could then wear a long sleave vest and if necessary a polo necked shirt. Yo be honest I did include the polo necked shirt one day and it was just too warm.  They are excellent quality and very comfortable to wear. Good large buttons for thick fingers to handle and the top chest pocket takes a mobile phone.

I paid £29 for mine each but see they are now £39 but if you work and play outside I think still good value.  They also wash well and need no ironing, just a good shake..

The offer might still be on........

I’ll second this! 
I have two of these shirts and can confirm they are seriously warm.