Hi-Lux question.

Penelope

I have a late 2014 Hi-Lux.

This morning, I started the truck to move it a couple of feet to drop the tail gate top put the dog in, before dropping here at my parents.

I turned it off, went to fetch the dog, put her in the crate, got in and started up.

A solid orange engine symbol light lit up and stayed on along with the traction control symbol.

Can anyone tell me what these mean and what may be the cause, before I start sifting through the manual tonight, please? 

I have to drive the truck 2 miles home.

35 minutes ago, Stephen-H said:

Have you got any noise coming from the wheels like a whurring sound while driving?? Possibly a bearing beginning to fail etc?? Might be a issue with the abs sensor & pick up ring possibly 

Haven't noticed any. Drove it Friday, Saturday and Sunday with no issues.

Very odd, didn't drive the truck on Tuesday, but got it booked in with the local Toyota dealers for today.

Started the truck this morning; no warning lights! Toyota couldn't find an issue either, but are going to change the fuel filter.

Hopefully won't get bent over..........

On 18/01/2023 at 15:46, Penelope said:

Very odd, didn't drive the truck on Tuesday, but got it booked in with the local Toyota dealers for today.

Started the truck this morning; no warning lights! Toyota couldn't find an issue either, but are going to change the fuel filter.

Hopefully won't get bent over..........

Tech could find no issues after the diagnostic. Replaced the fuel filter, £30 odd.