A little range time

chrispti

30 minutes ago, chrispti said:

Why would I post a video in the picture section 🤷‍♂️

Chrispti, its because its only a little bit, and just a little bit more than a picture. 

Its referring to the length of the clip, that being a very short clip. 

Must admit the blurb does lead one into thinking its going to be an in depth video on...”A few hours well spent bashing some targets and getting the scope zeroed”

I guess the question is….why is it so short?

Edited by old'un

This sums up what has been happening to this forum over the last five years.

I don’t post a lot, don’t have the time. But I welcome those who do. There used to be a day when this was a nice community and this post would have sparked a nice thread. Now it's full of people just jumping on peoples backs. 

6 hours ago, zipdog said:

This sums up what has been happening to this forum over the last five years.

I don’t post a lot, don’t have the time. But I welcome those who do. There used to be a day when this was a nice community and this post would have sparked a nice thread. Now it's full of people just jumping on peoples backs. 

Haven't frequented the forum much over the last few years, but I can see what you mean.

A few Facebook groups (deer stalking groups in particular) are full of bored kids too unfortunately, although it really doesn't bother me as I have much thicker skin than most and do like a good bit of banter (as long as its good 🙄) ........... however, some people really do not like it, so people should try being a little more considerate and inject a bit of positivity or, if you find a post pointless or boring, then just say nothing at all 👍

On 03/02/2023 at 16:14, simon6ppc said:

Nice rifle Chris i was looking at a Blaser the other day and the trigger was unreal, are they getting on 5 grand now for a new one.

Yes they have gone up a bit... I have 3 fluted match barrels too, they have gone up £700 since I got mine !!!

It's a lovely rifle, not ammo fussy either which is helpful as I don't reload.

The saddle mount is 100% repeatable too, I swap scopes regularly and it's held zero perfectly 👍

33 minutes ago, chrispti said:

Yes they have gone up a bit... I have 3 fluted match barrels too, they have gone up £700 since I got mine !!!

It's a lovely rifle, not ammo fussy either which is helpful as I don't reload.

The saddle mount is 100% repeatable too, I swap scopes regularly and it's held zero perfectly 👍

Ye i like the idea you can change the barrels and such cracking rifles with out a doubt.