Checking The 223 Zero At 100 yards

simon6ppc

11 minutes ago, chrispti said:

I need one of those scope cam things... I reckon I'd be able to push my movies to at least 12-13 secondsπŸ‘ŒπŸŽ―

Β 

do it.......we likes to watch good shootingΒ :good:...........tell you what i would like to see and that is a calibre zoo'ed at 100 yards and the shooting out to 2-3- 400 yards using only the graduations on the reticule and lateral for windage...........simon is an ace on his clicks and a hair hangin' under the barrel ..

Edited by ditchman

8 hours ago, jall25 said:

What was you actually aiming for ?🀣

Β 

You have a serious skill Simon !!!!!

Lol i shoot a hole first then aim for it Jall πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

8 hours ago, chrispti said:

I need one of those scope cam things... I reckon I'd be able to push my movies to at least 12-13 secondsπŸ‘ŒπŸŽ―

Β 

Lol ye its a Tactacam 5.0 Chris, been ok to be fair my only gripe with it is the battery goes flat while not being used but apart from that its been good pal.

8 hours ago, ditchman said:

do it.......we likes to watch good shootingΒ :good:...........tell you what i would like to see and that is a calibre zoo'ed at 100 yards and the shooting out to 2-3- 400 yards using only the graduations on the reticule and lateral for windage...........simon is an ace on his clicks and a hair hangin' under the barrel ..

Ya know Ditch i probably spent 20 0dd years shooting long range using hold over and i got quite ok at it but it wasn't until modern teck arrived with our mobile phones and shooting apps till i started to use this way and once set up right can be deadly for pest control πŸ‘

Don't get fed up with me keep saying , YOU are good mate, πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I know it only an air rifle but when I go out squirreling or what ever , I always put a shot into a piece of card and if the second one goes through the hole it's good enough for me, the squirrels don't think so.πŸ€”