Would you eat this ?

SuperGoose75

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

nope....there is no way i could eat that........i feel a bit queasy just looking at....

Are you referring to the Turkish eggs or the cook..? I would happily munch on either and feel not one bit queesy 😜

Probably not for everyone, but I found them delicious with garlic rubbed toasted baguettes. I put a bit too much garlic in the first time I made them but cut back on it therafter as it can be over powering. Pretty healthy dish in fairness. 

im a little bit funny about my eggs....they (in the film) look too underdone for me...and then you have all the oil and butter and creme fresh.....just a little bit too much...

i think yours look better than her effort

Edited by ditchman

On 15/02/2023 at 16:52, ditchman said:

im a little bit funny about my eggs....they (in the film) look too underdone for me...and then you have all the oil and butter and creme fresh.....just a little bit too much...

i think yours look better than her effort

I appreciate that! Yeah some people can be funny about egg's! An old friend from way back used to say he could never bring himself around to eating something that came out of a hens **s!  But he had no problem eating a chicken and the chicken came out of an egg 🤔

How about this? I make this regulary now since Avocados became a thing! Hard/Soft boiled eggs on top of homemade quacamole on toasted sourdough with mayo and a slice of turkey breast. Topped with pickled pink onions and salad cream.

PS I used to find quacamole disgusting when I first tried it from the supermarkets as a dip! Homemade with ripe avacado,diced red onion,diced cherry tomatoes, with salt,corriander and freshly squeezed lime juice is an altogether different thing. 😋

Screenshot_20230216-160532_Gallery.jpg

Edited by SuperGoose75