Climate Change or Changing Climate

discobob

1 hour ago, discobob said:

The latest thing is "misinformation" - The BBC have set up the BBC Verify programme - The UN is wanting to give itself the powers to be the arbiter of "misinformation" - and I don't know if you have seen the clip from Mahyr Tousi - where all the US news channels have been clipped together - they were repeating word for word on every channel - the effect was that they sounded like the BORG from Star Trek

I can't find it in my history - I guess it must have been took down because it was misinformation......

edit - found it elsewhere on YT

The mantra was "danger to democracy" or something like that wasn't it?

Frightening, ain't it!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 15/06/2023 at 12:35, Penelope said:

The mantra was "danger to democracy" or something like that wasn't it?

Frightening, ain't it!

Thread resurrection time 😆

You probably wont have heard this in MSM.
But frightening is the operative word here.

https://eraoflight.com/2023/09/11/klaus-schwab-urges-world-leaders-to-grant-wef-full-governmental-control-over-nations/?fbclid=IwAR0GrO8D0psQeCQGykBOs_6ZF7wGv0zjT9upj9zV2uSNMR_HkhSF5OLqHqQ

15 hours ago, Rewulf said:

Shared to Welsh 20mph groups.

I am going to Holywell on Friday to protest Dripford - not that it will do any good - but you have to do something......

17 hours ago, Rewulf said:

What this says to me is that world governments don't need to embrace Schabs agenda, they need to do the exact opposite and stand up for the people, ditch globalism and re apply nationalistic policy, weakening these huge corporations influence.

8 hours ago, 12gauge82 said:

What this says to me is that world governments don't need to embrace Schabs agenda, they need to do the exact opposite and stand up for the people, ditch globalism and re apply nationalistic policy, weakening these huge corporations influence.

Maybe it's simply easier for them to go with his ideas? They don't have enough intelligence to think for themselves beyond their lifestyles and expenses. just look at the Brexit debacle? Monkeys and atom bombs.