Spot the Hide

How do you manage to pick up in a field like that ??  I'm not a dog-owner, but friends who are seem very wary of picking up in standing wheat / barley, for the dog's health !!  I don't think I would feel good about tramping around to find birds, unless you are only dropping them precisely in the flat channels 😇 

33 minutes ago, stockybasher said:

How do you manage to pick up in a field like that ??  I'm not a dog-owner, but friends who are seem very wary of picking up in standing wheat / barley, for the dog's health !!  I don't think I would feel good about tramping around to find birds, unless you are only dropping them precisely in the flat channels 😇 

It was a large flat section between two tramlines and I walked to it via  the tram lines. I did not shoot many but dropped them all in the hole. No dogs were used in this exercise.

One of the hides I saw on one of Chris Greens videio was on the side of a large round bale , he had painted a copy of what the bale look like when you are looking at it from the side and I must admit it did look very effective .

As for the one above , no I wouldn't had seen it and even when it was pointed out , or in this case had a circle drawn round it I still couldn't see it :lol: