Ceasar Guerini Magnus

B725

There is a very nice 20 bore Maxum in the private sales section and for a good price. I assume though, you want a 12 bore.

Most Maxums have solid top ribs which I think sets them off a treat.

33 minutes ago, rimfire4969 said:

I had a Magnus a few years ago, a lot of gun for the money. Was pleased with mine and kept it 3 or 4 years and had no problems at all with it. Used as part exchange for something else and the price offered was more that I was expecting.

That's good to know,if you don't mind me asking why did you part with it ?

1 minute ago, Old Boggy said:

There is a very nice 20 bore Maxum in the private sales section and for a good price. I assume though, you want a 12 bore.

Most Maxums have solid top ribs which I think sets them off a treat.

Hi OB it is a 12 bore I'm looking at I have seen and handled it and it is a very nice gun. 

There are still a few CG haters around who refer to issues such as shooting loose with the very early ones. Unlike a certain other well known Italian shotgun maker, CG engineers resolved such issues quickly, and any CG made since about 2008 will be at least as durable and reliable as any other mid range O/U. The Invictus has a couple of new features but is still basically the same as every other CG regardless of the model name.