RWC it's started 😁

Mice!

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I forgot to mention that the Ref was terrible,  just make a decision,  analysing every little play just kills the game, a knock on against Samoa was given, where six hands could be seen near the ball,  so what if it had meant England lost, to review it 10 times in slow mo is ridiculous. 

I enjoyed the Japan v Argentina game, but both teams made too many unforced errors and Argentina will be punished in the next round.

16 minutes ago, JKD said:

You should have waited until later in the match before commenting 🙈😆

Current score with 23 minutes to go,,,, Tonga 28 Romania 24 😃

Just flicked it on 40-24 ten mins to go, and the wooden spoon goes to ....

1 minute ago, Mice! said:

Just flicked it on 40-24 ten mins to go, and the wooden spoon goes to ....

Hahaha,,,, yup, 10 to go and Romania are struggling 😆 Nobody can see into the future 🙈🤣🤣 I could do with another wooden spoon in my kitchen pot of wooden spoons 😀🤣🤣🤣

14 minutes ago, Mice! said:

I meant Romania, but go on then, you can have it 🎾 ( haven't got a wooden spoon 😅😅)

Hahaha, I thought you meant me getting the wooden spoon for my comment 🙈 hey ho,,,, another one won't matter 😁

It was a great contest,,,, both teams leaving everything on the pitch 🙂

7 minutes ago, chrisjpainter said:

I don't know who to support! I want Portugal to win. But Fiji have been dire and I'd love us to play a dire, tired team in the quarters! 

I was thinking that, it could finish a draw, I'd see that as a massive result for Portugal and Fiji go through,  I think?

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

I dreamt last night that England played really badly for the whole world cup and still won it. Well we've ticked one of those off so far...you never know!

Screenshot_20231002-183010_Facebook.jpg.983da1cec08b82562a7803a9da0d9863.jpg

But it would be funny, we're definitely on the better side of the draw, because some very good teams are going out at the weekend. 

1 hour ago, chrisjpainter said:

I dreamt last night that England played really badly for the whole world cup and still won it. Well we've ticked one of those off so far...you never know!

🤣🤣 it's hard to see any of our teams is  good enough to win Ireland get passed NZ next week i fancy them to win 

Wayne,,Hes best we could hope for hopefully will not make it about him and his whistle, i find okeeffe a pain...lol

It will be tight on sat nite to tight to call, if the Ireland fans are out again in force expect the haka to be drowned out ala dublin with fields of athenry lift the players and from then its game on!!!!

Team news for England:

Ford out. Farrell comes in at 10, Smith goes to full back; Marchant and Tuilagi at 12 and 13.

A midfield as dynamic and enterprising as a wet weekend in Skegness. be prepared for more aimless kicks over the top and ponderous throwing around.

image.png.b348e33e3071d7433702ef746d81baa0.png

Rugby World Cup: Owen Farrell replaces George Ford at fly-half for England v Fiji - BBC Sport