An hour out

dogger

Had a quick hour out yesterday morning the sun was out and the birds were all chirping away ,no wind so very still,hard to be quiet as lots of beech mass and fallen leaves and branches under foot but still managed to shoot one grey and seen4/5 reds so all in all a very nice morning ๐Ÿ˜

5 hours ago, marsh man said:

Nice one dogger , my morning was made yesterday with seeing my first Woodcock for this Winter , we have got a shoot this coming Saturday so we might see a few moreย :good:

theres been a few up here already as well๐Ÿ‘

3 hours ago, arjimlad said:

Nice stuff, lovely rifle there!

thankyou๐Ÿ‘

On 14/11/2023 at 11:31, dogger said:

your keen going out in that today its tanking it down the now๐ŸŒง๏ธ

We had another day yesterday and the rain in the first part of the morning was like a monsoon , roads were flooding everywhere and the fields were like bogs , started with a duck drive that went well and then the rain eased up before we got stuck in with the Pheasants , by dinner it had all but stopped and we easily got the two drives in the afternoon and getting the required bag .

SAMSUNG-CAMERA-PICTURES.jpg

2 hours ago, marsh man said:

We had another day yesterday and the rain in the first part of the morning was like a monsoon , roads were flooding everywhere and the fields were like bogs , started with a duck drive that went well and then the rain eased up before we got stuck in with the Pheasants , by dinner it had all but stopped and we easily got the two drives in the afternoon and getting the required bag .

SAMSUNG-CAMERA-PICTURES.jpg

Great stuff ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

i got a phone call could i go up on saturday and lift a trailer load of partridges new place for me on one of the estates i hadn't been before threw allย  thatย  rain 8 baskets of birds loaded them into the truck and the phone goes .The game dealers changed his mind just take 30 partridges LOL loaded back up the 7 crates and came home no take long to prepare 30 keep us going with family meals over december and wont be long till there shooting the pheasantsย