Armley Prison

jonno 357

Muslim prisoners who were mistakenly offered ham sandwiches during Ramadan are said to be considering suing Leeds Prison for up to £2million, claiming that their human rights have been violated.

The prisoners were offered the sandwiches for their evening meal, but the prison said the mistake was corrected immediately.

The prisoners are saying that the ham sandwich incident was much worse because of it happening during Ramadan. The prisoners had not actually been given the sandwiches, but the prison admitted to a menu mix up. There are currently 200 Muslims in Leeds Prison.

In another case, 16 Muslim inmates are suing, claiming they have been mistreated and had been given food that goes against their religion. They said that they had been told food was halal, when in fact it wasn't.

Some folk are soooooooo picky

Jonno

EXECUTE THEM more food for the rest of the inmates,free up some cells,cuts down on costs,everyones a winner

They want to come here,reap all of our benefits of living in this country,but live by the rules and religion of their country.

Well i think thats fine cos in their country they would be beheaded or at least lose a hand.

In some muslim countrys the prisoners are made to stand on a tyre,wired up to the mains,whipped with sticks and lots of other torture.....AND he doesnt want to eat an ham sandwich cos it breaches his human rights!! :good::lol:

Boils my ****

ERH, if its during ramadam then they are supposed to not eat anyway!!. anybody who votes New Labour from now on is a traitor in my eyes!! you get the goverment you vote FOR!! :lol:

you spelt RAMADAN and GOVERNMENT wrong and they only fast (don't eat) during the day, so they CAN eat early in the morning or late at night.

apart from that you did very well !

4/10 see me after the lesson :good:

ERH, if its during ramadam then they are supposed to not eat anyway!!. anybody who votes New Labour from now on is a traitor in my eyes!! you get the goverment you vote FOR!! :lol:

you spelt RAMADAN and GOVERNMENT wrong and they only fast (don't eat) during the day, so they CAN eat early in the morning or late at night.

4/10 see me after the lesson :lol:

Sorry Mr LV sir, does that mean we have to meet after lights out like last time?? and will the whiskey make my bum sore in the morning? :good::lol::lol: ( only joking L V)..

Sorry Mr LV sir, does that mean we have to meet after lights out like last time?? and will the whiskey make my bum sore in the morning? :lol::lol::lol: ( only joking L V)..

Just do 1000 lines boy -

SUPERS ARE BAD FOR MY SPELLING

SUPERS....

:good:

ERH, if its during ramadam then they are supposed to not eat anyway!!. anybody who votes New Labour from now on is a traitor in my eyes!! you get the goverment you vote FOR!! :no:

Sorry Mr LV sir, does that mean we have to meet after lights out like last time?? and will the whiskey make my bum sore in the morning? :lol::lol::lol: ( only joking L V)..

Just do 1000 lines boy -

SUPERS....

:good:

Ha Ha Ha, L V made us both laugh I think , Lets pick on somebody else !! Ha Ha. :lol::lol::lol: