New from BSA , CLX PRO regulated

sportsbob

ok the price I saw was the non wilderness edition however there are much more expensive air rifles out there and if it floats your boat and you can afford it, why not.

I currently shoot a converted Steyr 110 which comes in at about that second hand!

2 hours ago, Ultrastu said:

OK. That is expensive. I will pass .

I was expecting  around £900 

The Commemorative was about £1000 and the new one has a regulator, a much better scope and a few extras so I was expecting about £1300 . The shop in Weston hasn`t advertised a price yet so I will check with them later.

Edited by sportsbob

1 hour ago, Mr.C said:

ok the price I saw was the non wilderness edition however there are much more expensive air rifles out there and if it floats your boat and you can afford it, why not.

I currently shoot a converted Steyr 110 which comes in at about that second hand!

The Steyr is probably an engineering masterpiece though 👌 

There certainly are far more expensive rifles out there, this just seems very steep for a Laminate Ultra.

48 minutes ago, Mice! said:

There certainly are far more expensive rifles out there, this just seems very steep for a Laminate Ultra.

Is a HW100, an Air Arms510, a Theoben, Daystate or Brocock anything an engineering masterpiece ? all the same cost or more.

Edited by sportsbob

It's basically the BSA I'd want (minus the hopping cheek piece that BSA seem to add nowadays) 

Side lever, regged, short and a bsa barrel. Sweet. 

But

The stock is hideous, the reg will **** it's self and a x24 scope? Seems a massive overkill. 

With the price of pcps even £1200 seems a lot for that. I'd rather have a se again, lane reg it, stick a vortex on top, bin the bsa can and get a hw and save a few hundred.