Casseroled Jalfrezi

ditchman

5 minutes ago, old'un said:

looks very nice :good:... have you not got a slow cooker?

i have a slow cooker...and i usually use it for just this dish.....just thought i would do it in the oven for a change.....it turned out well.....chuck it in the oven for 45 mins ...jobs a gooden

3 minutes ago, ditchman said:

i have a slow cooker...and i usually use it for just this dish.....just thought i would do it in the oven for a change.....it turned out well.....chuck it in the oven for 45 mins ...jobs a gooden

just thinking it would cheaper run. :good:

I notice you get most of your stuff from the co-op, is there no other supermarkets near you? the co-op tends to be expensive.

1 hour ago, old'un said:

just thinking it would cheaper run. :good:

I notice you get most of your stuff from the co-op, is there no other supermarkets near you? the co-op tends to be expensive.

its either driving all the way to kings lynn or Hunstanton.....then the shops are so big...i get very out of breath just trying to walk to them from the car park...the co-op is much smaller and i can park out side the door and all thye girls know me in there and are always helping me they pack everything up for me and load the stuff in the car....its always a good experience and they are always up for a good laugh..

2 hours ago, ditchman said:

its either driving all the way to kings lynn or Hunstanton.....then the shops are so big...i get very out of breath just trying to walk to them from the car park...the co-op is much smaller and i can park out side the door and all thye girls know me in there and are always helping me they pack everything up for me and load the stuff in the car....its always a good experience and they are always up for a good laugh..

A friend of mine always uses the local Co-op for that exact reason. 
He is also fond of their end of day yellow stickers and the frozen deals (pizza chips and some ice lollies) 

he said the fuel, faff parking and public in the big supermarket put him off

is yours a ‘local’ Co op or the bigger superstore one. 

When I am at the other house I always use the Co op superstore as it’s up the road and I can walk  or pop in on the way through instead of driving out of town or battling through the lidl. 

Edited by ph5172

1 hour ago, ph5172 said:

A friend of mine always uses the local Co-op for that exact reason. 
He is also fond of their end of day yellow stickers and the frozen deals (pizza chips and some ice lollies) 

he said the fuel, faff parking and public in the big supermarket put him off

is yours a ‘local’ Co op or the bigger superstore one. 

When I am at the other house I always use the Co op superstore as it’s up the road and I can walk  or pop in on the way through instead of driving out of town or battling through the lidl. 

its the bigger store ...has 3 checkouts 3 self checkouts.................its not like the spa shop...which i use fromm timeto time