A Beautiful Morning

We had a good frost last night and cleare  sky  this morning with sun shining  bright so went to fill a few feeders and the birds was looking for it this morning  great to be out on such a beautiful  day

20240303_095903_copy_765x1020.jpg

26 minutes ago, Rim Fire said:

We can but hope but i think more rain tomorrow afternoon for us i hope it dries up had an invite on a new estate by the new  keeper on there 

yep after tomorrow looks dry all week here, hope your new estate proves positive, what type of shooting you hoping to get from the estate?

1 hour ago, old'un said:

yep after tomorrow looks dry all week here, hope your new estate proves positive, what type of shooting you hoping to get from the estate?

At this moment  we are foxing  on the lambing  fields but as part of his job he is looking  after  the river that flows through  the estate there is also some fallow  and munty about  then they have two flight ponds on there  as well 

1 hour ago, Rim Fire said:

At this moment  we are foxing  on the lambing  fields but as part of his job he is looking  after  the river that flows through  the estate there is also some fallow  and munty about  then they have two flight ponds on there  as well 

👍

22 hours ago, Rim Fire said:

Sounds promising. :good:

We started off with a frost and minus one in the motor at 7.30am , been a lovely day and as part of my lawn dried out in the sunshine , the temptation was to much so the mower came out for the first time this year , the grass was damp but it look all the better for a trim up .

13 minutes ago, marsh man said:

We started off with a frost and minus one in the motor at 7.30am , been a lovely day and as part of my lawn dried out in the sunshine , the temptation was to much so the mower came out for the first time this year , the grass was damp but it look all the better for a trim up .

i find if you don't trim it when you get a chance it will start to grow and get to long then it never dries out enough to cut