Cylinder test

manthing

Just dropped my cylinder in at the local dive shop and he asked when I needed it back, I was expecting it to be sent off as part of a batch and returned as and when. But no, he's an actual test center as well, "I can probably get it done by Thursday but deffo Friday " . That's great just give me a text when it's done and I'll drop in and collect.

Full test, strip and rebuild of valve and fill to 300bar of a 4lt cylinder will be £50.

If anyone in the area needs to get a bottle tested try LP Diving & Marine Services just outside Penkridge/Staffordshire.

4 hours ago, clangerman said:

extreme marine harbury rd BS9 4PL or southwest maritime academy cromhall quarry GL12 8AA they do testing in house so quicker turn round 

Your a star thank you. 

On 09/03/2024 at 12:56, manthing said:

Just dropped my cylinder in at the local dive shop and he asked when I needed it back, I was expecting it to be sent off as part of a batch and returned as and when. But no, he's an actual test center as well, "I can probably get it done by Thursday but deffo Friday " . That's great just give me a text when it's done and I'll drop in and collect.

Full test, strip and rebuild of valve and fill to 300bar of a 4lt cylinder will be £50.

If anyone in the area needs to get a bottle tested try LP Diving & Marine Services just outside Penkridge/Staffordshire.

Brilliant, that's where I go.

On 09/03/2024 at 16:18, clangerman said:

extreme marine harbury rd BS9 4PL or southwest maritime academy cromhall quarry GL12 8AA they do testing in house so quicker turn round 

As far as I’m aware Chris Charles at Extreme Marine SW Ltd ships his out to IDEST test centre, but Cromhall tests and cleans on site. (Willing to be corrected)

On 09/03/2024 at 20:55, oowee said:

Your a star thank you. 

G

recommend you speak with Chris to check before you go

B

7 minutes ago, Bobba said:

As far as I’m aware Chris Charles at Extreme Marine SW Ltd ships his out to IDEST test centre, but Cromhall tests and cleans on site. (Willing to be corrected)

G

recommend you speak with Chris to check before you go

B

I used Chris before (i forgot it was a while ago) as he is nearer. Saves a fair drive across town and I can pick up some dive gear too.