Megan markle

ditchman

10 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

Oh Lord Ditchman. Just back home to Leicestershire from spending six hours this afternoon Paris. Still time though for a nice croque monsieur at "the Hideout" at Gare du Nord. As you do. The the 7pm Eurostar back. You are right. What a load of tommyrot! 

This from "The Independent":

Meghan acknowledged Nigeria as “my country”. The duchess had announced on her podcast in October 2022 that she found out through the DNA-based test that she was “43% Nigerian”. 

Give us strength! Now my wife, picture below, is actually Nigerian. Not 43% but 100% as she was born and bred there in Benin City. Here she is sat on a 25 Pounder. So on Meghan Logic can my wife now claim to be 43% Gunner?

Gnr.jpg

is that your pigenshootin mate.........what shot size is she using and what choke please ?

15 hours ago, ditchman said:

she stopped in the airport...and waited for him...............talk about control

I think she stopped off in Britain too see her number one fan? And sign her life sized laminated cardboard copy of herself  

If her skins a lot darker are you sure it was Merkel and no a body double after all the mistakes getting the colour a few shades out might no be too far out 

45 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

I think she stopped off in Britain too see her number one fan? And sign her life sized laminated cardboard copy of herself  

If her skins a lot darker are you sure it was Merkel and no a body double after all the mistakes getting the colour a few shades out might no be too far out 

i shall consult my Delux chart..........................................aaahhhhhhh   got the shade...."Autumn filth"

What's the chances that arry will black up and join in with a spontaneous  communal dancing sesion. Leaping up and down. Leap froging about, making gurning faces and partaking in a feast of semi rotten monkey meat that had been serimoniusly tortured specially for his visit. Well you'd have to participate to be part of the tribe. I expect that prince Philip told Charlie that the blighter had gone native and to draw the whip across him and get him to heel and under control. Charlie probably said... he's nothing to do with me. Let him make a tit of himself.

4 hours ago, Minky said:

What's the chances that arry will black up and join in with a spontaneous  communal dancing sesion. Leaping up and down. Leap froging about, making gurning faces and partaking in a feast of semi rotten monkey meat that had been serimoniusly tortured specially for his visit. Well you'd have to participate to be part of the tribe. I expect that prince Philip told Charlie that the blighter had gone native and to draw the whip across him and get him to heel and under control. Charlie probably said... he's nothing to do with me. Let him make a tit of himself.

While wearing his German uniform ?.