Megan markle

ditchman

ohhh yes ...i hear you all groan....i just happened to be wandering around the net,,,and watched some vids of her and 'arry in Nigeria..............i was surprised.......

Megan Markle has changed colour:w00t:.................i rekon to be more in-touch with her roots she has "blacked up " a bit.........its certainly not a sun tan...as she has only been there 5 mins

bloody woman

have a look if you have a minit

34 minutes ago, Dougy said:

Just clocked it, looks like some has rubbed off onto Harrys shirt. 

She obviously needed to feel a little closer to her roots. 

i have 3 fingers down my throat tickling the old sick trigger.....................has she filled in her application for the Black & white minstrals ?

11 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

It was a roaster today you could of been out doing something rather than cooped up searching the net 

my days of wandering about the countryside are gone ...i get out once every 3 days for a bit of shopping  and thats it .....

6 hours ago, shaun4860 said:

Nah, it was a private visit, 

Nothing to do with us.

Nigeria will have paid for any and all security 

will they be earning anymoney out of it......will netflix be there and spin it as a royal visit .............no wonder the royal family have dropped them..if thats the case

i really cant see them shelling out their own money for this little excusion

11 hours ago, ditchman said:

my days of wandering about the countryside are gone ...i get out once every 3 days for a bit of shopping  and thats it .....

Same here but yesterday it was nice so planted up my green house at my daughters supervised my son taking out a stump LOL helped with a spade cut her lawn then my wife had to drive the car home the knees had packed it , today i will struggle and will be sucking my limit of Codeine Phosphate Tablets but your a long time died i will still be out doing something 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Bigbob said:

Same here but yesterday it was nice so planted up my green house at my daughters supervised my son taking out a stump LOL helped with a spade cut her lawn then my wife had to drive the car home the knees had packed it , today i will struggle and will be sucking my limit of Codeine Phosphate Tablets but your a long time died i will still be out doing something 

HHaaahhhaaa...the old "knee" problem.............i did my left one 3 months ago kneeling down pulling a ruck out of the carpet.....the grisel in my knee is stuffed now....damn it hurts like hell sometimes

i used to larf at the old folk leaning on their trolleys going round the supermarket..............I BLOODY AINT NOW:lol:

lifes a bitch ey ?

Edited by ditchman

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

HHaaahhhaaa...the old "knee" problem.............i did my left one 3 months ago kneeling down pulling a ruck out of the carpet.....the grisel in my knee is stuffed now....damn it hurts like hell sometimes

i used to larf at the old folk leaning on their trolleys going round the supermarket..............I BLOODY AINT NOW:lol:

lifes a bitch ey ?

Crash landed on my left knee ruined the cartridge classed as disabled till i get a new knee they reckon a 10 year wait lol 

I still got ferreting shooting but at 6'2"  i will only go out with my son who at 6'4" is the only one i trust to get me back up if or when i go down 

15 minutes ago, ditchman said:

remind us the thread title............is it 

1. marlke
  2. northern lights
  3. infermerties

Nah anything will do. 

Too hot to go out no pigeons most of us are bored. 

1 hour ago, mellors said:

Nah anything will do. 

Too hot to go out no pigeons most of us are bored. 

all the pigeons are dieing as the suns nuclear rays have killed them all...........

On 10/05/2024 at 18:15, old'un said:

Looks like she is using a darker foundation, think she is trying look the part in an African country.

when do you rekon she will be picking up the "Slavery card"...and making money from it ???

4 minutes ago, Bigbob said:

Why did she fly into Britain then fly out to Nigeria ? when she could of flew straight out from the states 

she stopped in the airport...and waited for him...............talk about control

Oh Lord Ditchman. Just back home to Leicestershire from spending six hours this afternoon Paris. Still time though for a nice croque monsieur at "the Hideout" at Gare du Nord. As you do. The the 7pm Eurostar back. You are right. What a load of tommyrot! 

This from "The Independent":

Meghan acknowledged Nigeria as “my country”. The duchess had announced on her podcast in October 2022 that she found out through the DNA-based test that she was “43% Nigerian”. 

Give us strength! Now my wife, picture below, is actually Nigerian. Not 43% but 100% as she was born and bred there in Benin City. Here she is sat on a 25 Pounder. So on Meghan Logic can my wife now claim to be 43% Gunner?

Gnr.jpg

Edited by enfieldspares

17 hours ago, ditchman said:

i used to larf at the old folk leaning on their trolleys going round the supermarket..............I BLOODY AINT NOW

lifes a bitch ey ?

Life's okay. It's getting old that's a bitch Markle.