Rifle Ranges In Kent

ShaggyRS6

not for hmr that i know of, there are a number of little rifle clubs with .22 ranges, but none that are cleared for 22mag or 17HMR, if you want a .22 club there is on in tunbridge wells. There is also a full bore club in dartford i think?

However bisley is really your best bet, might be a bit of a drive, but its worth it.

A few years ago a friend took me to a range near Faversham. It was right next to the A2 on the left going east. The range was well hidden and it had a small entrance track. I can’t remember exactly where it was or what it was called but there were air rifle/pistol ranges right up to center fire and muzzleloaders. It was a small area and the butts for the range was a sort of small chalk cliff.

Another time another friend took me to Bisley and on the range next to us they were shooting field target with .22 rf type weapons. Crow >squirrel> fox and rabbit silhouette. Those boys sure did spray a lot of lead up range. Again because we were on a different range, I don’t know what club or organization it was shooting there. I’m sure that there are opportunities for places for you to go, it’s just locating them