The McRib (memory food)

welsh1

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

Can't say I have ever had a Mc rib , I am not a great burger fan and haven't had a fast food one for a few years , not sure what they are like now but I always preferred Burger King to Mc Donald's , slightly off track , the best ones we ever had were at Zaks , the Yankee Traveler . 😛

do you remember when Zaks cooked on charcoal on a saturday night near the Castle car park .....bloody queue's were long

Just now, ditchman said:

do you remember when Zaks cooked on charcoal on a saturday night near the Castle car park .....bloody queue's were long

We used to go to the one in King Street , not that expensive and you never came away feeling hungry , in fact I had to leave some of the main meal to leave enough room for the Brownie with ice cream , the main meal for me was Surf and Turf , this was Belly pork ribs and a big burger stuffed with Prawns , the rest of the plate was full of salad and coleslaw , washed down with a pint of shandy , tell yer Simon we didn't do to bad from the ( Bronx ) :lol:

1 hour ago, marsh man said:

We used to go to the one in King Street , not that expensive and you never came away feeling hungry , in fact I had to leave some of the main meal to leave enough room for the Brownie with ice cream , the main meal for me was Surf and Turf , this was Belly pork ribs and a big burger stuffed with Prawns , the rest of the plate was full of salad and coleslaw , washed down with a pint of shandy , tell yer Simon we didn't do to bad from the ( Bronx ) :lol:

my favourite haunt on a saturday night was Captain Americas......i parked my MGC round the courner and i came out one night and found a lush policewoman sittin on my bonnet having a fag...she came straight to the point and said "if you pick me up after my shift ...i wont give you a ticket".................i will leave the rest to your imajination:lol: