Essex v Bucks

Bagsy

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have announced a merger with all other SEX counties therefore allowing Tosspot (SusSEX) to shoot for us ! ;)

no need LV, i've done a bit of digging and apparently my Great Aunt Bea on my mothers side once owned a bordello in Basildon :good::lol:

Good darts Tosspot, you are IN !

We have announced a merger with all other SEX counties therefore allowing Tosspot (SusSEX) to shoot for us ! ;)

no need LV, i've done a bit of digging and apparently my Great Aunt Bea on my mothers side once owned a bordello in Basildon :good::lol:

Good darts Tosspot, you are IN !

Thank **** for that, we need someone to offset my scores. Good skills Tosspot, i feel slightly less guilty already. :lol:

Wow........, what can I say.....:lol:??, as a founder member of this forum all I can say is "Thank goodness we've got free speech", unlike some I'm quite happy for people to take a pop at me, I sincerely apologise if my comments may be construed by others as offensive, and yes Martin, I'm glad to hear you're improving, hopefully me, tosspot & Jonsey will have some serious competition at next years PW shoots..??

Cat.

P.S. - Are you up for the Paintball thingy, I have a 30 shot full auto that will tattoo your **** from here to Brightlingsea..!! :good::lol:;)

I am sorry cat, but clay shooting with you is one thing, half naked paintballing may well float your boat but I am afraid it is not for me.

As for finding your posts offensive I don't, I just get annoyed when people haven't got anything good to say. If you posted that you had won a major title I am sure that most would congratulate you, not type things like (YAWN).

And by the way Tosspot is no competition :lol:

Its all getting testosteroney and going Pete Tong.

It a shoot for charity not the british open :good:

Tony

That's all very well, but will my agent let me shoot it, if he knows I'm mixing it with those Essex boys, it'll be plastered all over next weeks News of The World, (or Sunday Sport), not good for my street cred..?? :lol:;)

As for tosspot joining those Essex losers, well, I always suspected him & that Mungler had something going :lol::lol::D ..??

Cat

Guest The Outlaw

That's all very well, but will my agent let me shoot it, if he knows I'm mixing it with those Essex boys, it'll be plastered all over next weeks News of The World, (or Sunday Sport), not good for my street cred..?? ;):lol:

As for tosspot joining those Essex losers, well, I always suspected him & that Mungler had something going..??

Cat

It would be good for your PR to help us give them what for mate :lol:

Your agent would love it :good:

Tony

All this friction and rivalry, almost makes me wish I was a shandy drinking southerner so I could take part! :good:

Hey Paulos,

I know you can shoot damn well, unlike those Essex Gaylords, how about joining the Elite Motherbuckers for the weekend..........c'mon down the price is right, as they say..??

Cat.

All this friction and rivalry, almost makes me wish I was a shandy drinking southerner so I could take part! :lol:

Hey Paulos,

I know you can shoot damn well, unlike those Essex Gaylords, how about joining the Elite Motherbuckers for the weekend..........c'mon down the price is right, as they say..??

Cat.

Cat,

You could make more money on the bets on whether you will turn up and risk your "legendary status" than your ability on the day ! :good:

Blimey, a lot's happened since I last looked at this.

Martin had a pop at Cat's international Bond(age) lifestyle and they are about to arm themselves with toy gats and run around a field in their underpants aiming at each others bottoms :lol:

Mung is trying a little reverse psychology in preparation for Bucks getting a whipping.

Markio from Bucks has returned to Essex with his tail between his legs having had his spy status uncovered.

Tosspot has come out of the closet and admitted his wish to return to his native Basildon.

Outlaw is seeping testosterone where he shouldn't while dreaming of some botty called Pete Tong :lol:

And Paulos is going to come darn sarf to show us all how it's done :good:

Roll on Feb 17th - gonna be a goodan ;):lol:

Guest The Outlaw

Me & Mickey go back a long way, I know he's had more than his fair share of bad luck recently, I'm sure he'd try & make it if he knew it was for charity.

Cat.

I hope he is ok, really nice fella, had me in tears once when he went base over apex coming through the door at West

Wycombe then pretended it never happened.

He knows Drayton and Pirate very well.

If you can contact him before me pass on my best wishes please.

Tony