God wants me to look like this!

mr lee

I won't post the pics, incase most of you are still having lunch.

Warning it is grim.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...03/wface103.xml

'A Jehovah's Witness who for decades refused all surgery on his horrific facial disfigurement has been given hope by a British doctor and new medical technology.

Unwilling to accept a blood transfusion, Jose Mestre has allowed the bloody tumour that first appeared on his lip in adolescence to obliterate almost all of his face.

Now 15 inches long and weighing 12 pounds, it has blinded him in one eye and made eating a daily ordeal. As it begins to block his airwaves, doctors fear his life could be in danger. '

:lol: :yp: :huh:;)

I won't post the pics, incase most of you are still having lunch.

Warning it is grim.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...03/wface103.xml

'A Jehovah's Witness who for decades refused all surgery on his horrific facial disfigurement has been given hope by a British doctor and new medical technology.

Unwilling to accept a blood transfusion, Jose Mestre has allowed the bloody tumour that first appeared on his lip in adolescence to obliterate almost all of his face.

Now 15 inches long and weighing 12 pounds, it has blinded him in one eye and made eating a daily ordeal. As it begins to block his airwaves, doctors fear his life could be in danger. '

:lol: :yp: :huh:;)

What a bloody idiot!

Problem is, religious texts don't take account of "progress".

You go back to the year 0 and try and explain half of what we take for granted today (the elements, atomic structure, DNA, bacteria, evolution, carbon dating etc.... and with blood transfusions and organ transplants being way down on that list anyway) and you would get rolled up in a carpet and burnt alive for being a heretic.

Problem is, religious texts don't take account of "progress".

You go back to the year 0 and try and explain half of what we take for granted today (the elements, atomic structure, DNA, bacteria, evolution, carbon dating etc.... and with blood transfusions and organ transplants being way down on that list anyway) and you would get rolled up in a carpet and burnt alive for being a heretic.

...so, nothing has changed in the Sudan and I*** (I'm afraid to type the word) is reported to be the fastest growing religion.