Snobby shooter

Vulcha

I went out to my local gunshop the other day to buy some ammo. This man walked in with who i think was his wife. He looked at the pre-charged guns and saw a weirach hw100 and said loudly so everybody could hear "What a lovely cheap gun!" The shop keeper looked at him and tutted. I walked over to the counter with a tin of Eley wasp pellets. The other guy came up behind me with two boxes of TM2 pellets, which would have cost him about £18. He looked at what i had in my hand an tutted at me. I turned around and he said "I don't buy such cheap rubbish." I felt like whacking him over the head with the pellets but though better of it. The shop keeper looked at him and said "You won't be buying expensive pellets either, now get out of my shop!" This was followed by a round of applause and he walked out of the shop hanging his head. His wife followed him closely.

What a ****!

What a ****!

We get a lot of those around here mate...

They are called Royal Agricultural College Students...

I overheard a couple talking in Corinium Shooting Supplies one morning and have never heard such a load of ******** in my life.

One of them had a new "New Holland 12 g" that Daddy gave him.... What a **** he meant Holland and Holland... New Holland make Combine harvestors.... :)

A few years ago I stopped my car to help a very attractive lady in distress. Her car had become ditched in heavy snow. These two **** heads arrived in Daddies V8 RR and quickly took over the situation, attaching a steel cable to the Ladies car and to the back of the RR tow hitch.

They called me a peasant when I suggested that they were wrong to be doing what they were doing and proceeded to pull the whole of the front of the ladies car off! They had only attached the cable to the delivery lashing eye!! Future leaders... God Help us all.... I used to enjoy playing rugby against them when I was at the Local school so we could give them a legitimately good kicking. :(

( No offence to those normal attendees of the RAC, if there are any)

Our old shoot captain, may he rest in peace, was ex Eton, Sandhurst and city gent.

When I was only a beater, he regularly chastised other guns for talking down to us.

As he said, we beaters gave up our free time for a pittance of pay to put up good birds for the guns in all weathers.

He would then fine the gun a fiver and buy us a case of beer.

Not all "toffs" are *********. (Just some)

RTR

One of them had a new "New Holland 12 g" that Daddy gave him.... What a **** he meant Holland and Holland... New Holland make Combine harvestors..

You see, he said "new holland 12g", but apparently New holland make Combine harvestors, so it could have been a 12 gramme toy, you see?

:lol:

I shoot for Hull uni clay team (and no..that doesnt mean i a good shot),

we compete in the BUSA league...basically uni`s compete against each other in the various sports. Anyway, we shot at Saint Andrews, peed it down on the day of the shoot, and the number of toffs that complained was unbelieveable, coupled with the formal dress they were wearing, like it was somesort of driven affair. A certain team of ladies argued with the refs about hit...or in there case missed clays and i think we were the only uni who picked up the spent cartridges.

In the evening, we all got chatting away, until they broached the question of which uni were were. Time after time there faces fell when we said HULL.

A small little waiter came in and anouced that we should be seated for dinner, so, with that we sat at various tables and got chatting to yet more people. Now, lucky for me, i was sat next to 3 lads from Bishop Burton agricultural collage...so we got on great, this was unfortunate for the other members of the table...who with all there wealth coulnt afford a smile between them.

What made matters even worse for them was that they were 3 couples, the girls rather tasty and the blokes *****.

The girls, seeing that we were having a right laugh started to catch to us, and as the wine, beer and diesel flowed, things became more livley...much to the annoyance of the ladies partners.

Anyway, we came to leave, and the minibus appeared. As we started to board, the girls asked if they could come with us...ofcourse we said yes. We arrived at the travel lodge, piled in to someones room and contined the party...a great time was had by all.

Some how i dont think we will get invited back.

My boss and landlord (one and the same) is minted, anicer and more grounded man you couldn't meet. When I voiced interest in starting shooting with a shotgun he told me not waste my money on an expensive gun said he'd had them all purdeys, hollands and most of the rest. Said his favourite gun the one he uses know and takes to all the posh affairs he goes too cost less than £1500. Never flash in fact looks a tink most of the time and always an eye for a bargin.

not all rich folk are *****, some of the worst just think there rich and like to show off that they are, those that are know they are

just read it back sounded better in my head!!!