Youtube

Hunter

You-moan.

Everytime I watch something thats actually interesting and want to read the comments, why is it so full of abusive words and constant arguments over small things.

That goes for every single video on the darn website :lol: Seems like all the kids are on there venting their agro to the world.

I rarley use it, but every time I go there, that one thing bugs me every time.

Anyone else noticed it?

Bah humbug. :good:

And the fact that every video showing a rabbit be shot is 'flagged' and you have to click darn buttons all the time.....

and the fact that most vids dont buffer as fast they play... gah!!

Google videos (who own youtube) actually is a lot faster to watch with less buffering problems. Google admitted that buying youtube was a waste of money.....I could have told them that!

While we are talking about Youtube, I have been meaning to ask a question for ages now.

Sometimes I can watch the videos, sometimes I can only watch 2 seconds worth then it stops and sometimes it just never gets round to letting me watch. :lol:

Any ideas anyone ?

Do I need to upgrade something ?

P.S. This is from the original PC dinosaur.

Its usually American comments Vs British comments..Americans think we are being stupid, we think they are being stupid

Americans think we are being stupid, we know they are being stupid :lol:

I read a ridiculous one of these Brit v Yank slanging matches the other day, on a vid of somebody shooting gophers with a .50 Barrett :lol:

A Brit Forces lad had taken the **** about typical Yank overkill and this moron started spouting off about how militarily superior they were compared to us and how they had already "kicked our *****" three times :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, I'm no great historian, but I got stuck after the American War of Independence :lol:

Can anybody shed any light on the other two defeats we've suffered at the hands of the Blue-on-Blue boys?

I felt like responding but decided it wasn't worth the effort of signing up to reply. Nothing I was going to say would have got through that skull :) :) :)

Edited by Chard

Its usually American comments Vs British comments..Americans think we are being stupid, we think they are being stupid

Americans think we are being stupid, we know they are being stupid :lol:

:lol: it shows you how stupid they are. How could they dare to think we are stupid. Colonials. :lol:

Americans think we are being stupid, we know they are being stupid ;)

there's maturity for you :oops::lol: listen to yourselves boys

If you dont like what you see, dont watch it simple really?

cheers KW

Thats the point... a lot of stuff IS interesting, and worth discussing in the comments bellow, yet all they are used for is slagging eachother off, I have seen everything from racism to general ''I have the biggest ****'' matches.