PW Anonymous meetings

fishybarney

Though only a relatively new member to pigeon watch, i've found myself coming addicted to it. It seems to be affecting my day to day life. I get up in the morning wanting to check to see if anything new has happened even though i'm on it alot later than i should be (i start work every morning at 5am), whilst at work i try to think of new things to talk about or ask, and once i'm at home laptop is on all night just reading pretty much everything that comes up.

I know i'm no the only one because the same names are always at the bottom of the page.

So i'll start my names Greg and i'm addicted to PW. :lol: :blink: :lol:

I'm sure some of you should admit it aswell thats always the fisrt step :lol::good:

Guest The Outlaw

Join the PW addicts club :good: . The fact we are on here all the time should be taken by the rest of the forum as a compliment, but if you are as mad and bad as me you will be ridiculed for sure, but as Kenny Everitt used to say "Its all done in the best possible taste" :lol: Enthusiasm isnt rewarded unfortunatley here but they are a good bunch really :blink:

Tony

Guest The Outlaw

I'm completley bonkers and have enjoyed reading most of the old threads as well, you will be suprised at all the differing but very informative opinions out there. Read up and enjoy.

Tony

there's a better than average chance I'm going to get the sack owing to the serious dip in productivity since joining the forum - really need to discipline myself to refreshing morning, lunchtime and evening and not every five minutes :blink:

great forum tho, friendly and some really knowlegdable people. :good:

WGD

Glad it's not just me then .....

As it's been said before some good knowledge posts on this site. I often when searching for something shooting related on google it will bring up several links to a PW threads from yesteryear. Dare I say it often makes better reading then the monthly shooting mags!

Keep it up guys :blink:

Edited by Rascal

A great site not just for shooting, a great manner of problems and querys have been given some great advice and if not solved. In particular a TD5 probpem I had in which got several great replies with LB using some contcts to get a definaitive answer. Much appreciated as always. :good: