decoying tip

bart37

As for the equalling of male and female woodies in the decoy pattern am I the only one who paints the toe nails of decoys ? If its a really bad day on rape I have been known to use lipsick too. Sometimes on a Sunday I add little shopping bags to the female decoys as well, while the males follow behind.

As for the equalling of male and female woodies in the decoy pattern am I the only one who paints the toe nails of decoys ? If its a really bad day on rape I have been known to use lipsick too. Sometimes on a Sunday I add little shopping bags to the female decoys as well, while the males follow behind.

What shade of lipstick? :rolleyes:

I only use the rouge myself :good:

Not only does it show the total lack of knowledge of Columba Polumbus. It also shows his lack of human psychology! In respect of, if something works for you, then you will have more confidence. Nothing breeds success like confidence. If it works for you then go for it.

I'd like to enter this post for the worst abuse of the English language thus far today award :rolleyes:

Edited by pin

Not only does it show the total lack of knowledge of Columba Polumbus. It also shows his lack of human psychology! In respect of, if something works for you, then you will have more confidence. Nothing breeds success like confidence. If it works for you then go for it.

I'd like to enter this post for the worst abuse of the English language thus far today award :good:

:rolleyes:

now now some one with such a low post count shold not go making enimes with the regulars IMO :yp: :no:

oh dear i humbly apoligize,,,just because im a newbie ,i must accept verbal abuse... :rolleyes::good::huh:???:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:;):lol:

i never said that just dont hurl mad comments at other menbers

hang on a minute,,,one member called me a pillock,i told them to read a book called good manners,,,an u telling me not to hurl mad comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lets face it we r all on the same side here,all shooters or countryside people an i dont want to fall out with no one,but i will defend myself.,lets just forget it and unite in keepin what we got.

Sounds good advice to me !! I therefore second this motion !!!

BUT.............. to get back to the matter in hand - Can recent posters please let me know which kind of lipstick or rouge and what sort of nail varnish (is there a certain brand :lol:) they are using as I am absolutely desperate to get some skyrats into my deeks? Every morning there are a few hundreds but the minute I got my half shell deeks out they seem to have vanished for the day?????

I am NOT going to cut off eye lids thouhg :w00t::w00t::wub::lol::lol::lol:

If you put a skirt on the female deeks it hides the cradles. :lol: You could of course do away with the cradles and put them in high heels. :blink: The female deeks look more natural if they are standing close together, gossiping. :lol: Don't forget to put a rabbit close by so they look like bunny boilers. :yes:

If you put a skirt on the female deeks it hides the cradles. :lol: You could of course do away with the cradles and put them in high heels. :blink: The female deeks look more natural if they are standing close together, gossiping. :lol: Don't forget to put a rabbit close by so they look like bunny boilers. :yes:
ps..dont forget the crow either(m.i.l)not to far away ;)

A bright red works best in the summer, lighter shades of brown in the winter. I have found that by adding a hand bag in the midle of the hens they tend to attract more males and seem to "dance" more in the wind.

Adding small tattoos to the base of the spine / ankles tends to lure in the younger males. The crow to the side attracts those pigeons that want a chocolate baby like half the roost woods in London have.

I went to a gun shop and asked him for some pigeon decoys,he duly went out bac an brought some diff types ,,i looked at them all and said sorry mate,i want some of them with the eyes shut....Oh he said sorry we dont do them,,,i replied u should, there a market for them.. :good::good::lol:

I went to a gun shop and asked him for some pigeon decoys,he duly went out bac an brought some diff types ,,i looked at them all and said sorry mate,i want some of them with the eyes shut....Oh he said sorry we dont do them,,,i replied u should, there a market for them.. :good::lol::lol:

Apparently it gives other birds more confidence if their eyes are shut :good:

Makes them think if its OK for them to take a nap it must be safe to Land!! :lol: B) :P:lol:

I went to a gun shop and asked him for some pigeon decoys,he duly went out bac an brought some diff types ,,i looked at them all and said sorry mate,i want some of them with the eyes shut....Oh he said sorry we dont do them,,,i replied u should, there a market for them.. :good::good::good:

Apparently it gives other birds more confidence if their eyes are shut :unsure:

Makes them think if its OK for them to take a nap it must be safe to Land!! :):D:lol::lol:

:lol::blush: