Essex v Bucks and Doe's

ollywally

I have been asked to copy this over for the meet of PW! and PWF. In the essex v bucks shoot this weekend OW

"Ok peeps we now have to find out how many shooters are coming down to Drayton Parslow for the Essex maffia's spanking, Can visitors and team members put thier names on this thread, to confirm numbers for catering needs. Maggie and Julia dont want to run out of munchies, so if you want to eat please say now, and we can make sure there is adequate supplies in.

Remember there is an extra £5 cost to shoot this event, it will put into a pot and the winning team gets it donated to a charity of thier choice, The Bucks and Does if they are victorious, want it to go to the Special Care Baby Unit (SKBU) at Stoke Mandeville Hospital"

To Help and advise is never a crime, but can be misunderstood. Hunter World are our friends

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottle of Whiskey for the high gun...Sorted

Extra scoff........................................Sorted

Cracking shoot ................................Sorted

Good weather .................................Working on that one! :lol:

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday, and I hope you all enjoy the shoot.

We have a 100 bird Sporting, but you can choose to only shoot a 70 if you wish.

May the worst team lose!! :lol:

Pirate:

Hi all: Not sure what Outlaw had originally arranged, but the nearest Pub is as Cornholio has posted, and you will pass it.

The Pub itself, is on the corner of Chapel lane, and is the only Pub in Drayton Parslow.

kingsland Farm (shoot), is at the other end of this lane, so turn into the lane by the pub and just keep going.

There is a map, with a Google Map link, in the 'Location' section on our website.

Visit..... 'Drayton Parslow Sporting Clays'

We have plenty of parking, and a couple of Porta-loos (with paper!).

Looking forward to meeting you all Sunday.

Pirate:

Edited by Pirate

OK guys (readys himself for sarcastic replys)

the Mrs has just got home saying her motor is running hot and the blower cold

upon inspection it isn't the heater matrix as suspected but either a split hose or holed rad

now i do not possess the fingers of an anorexic octopus and cannot get at the offending article without pulling the rad forward an hour or so's work

bring back Mk1V Cortinas and Triumph Heralds eh!

so the motor will have to go in to local garage tomorrow, as i'm working, with no guarantee they will get on with it

the upshot being i may not have transport on Sunday as my daughter is competing and they need my truck

will post again tomorrow with update

i hope this is a good enough excuse for potentially bottling it

the ironic thing is i sold / px'ed the car today and as from Thurs it is not mine, it could've held out another week :good::angry:

TP