BASC Gamekeepers Fair

Millomite

Hi there it hasnt been at Shugborough for two years now

12/13TH April BASC GAMEKEEPERS’ FAIR Catton Park, South Derbyshire (From the Midland BASC calender)

Look out for the Bosher on the BASC stand ! you cant miss me I'm the only BASC employee with a ponytail !

It was good last year, a good few bargains to be had, Great displays

See you there ?

WB

Does anyone know when the BASC Gamekeepers fair at Shugborough is this year. It's normally mid april isnt it?

I'll be there - it might not be the best gamefair of the year, but it's always a good start.

Rumour has it that Magman and Mark Bivvy are starting the first round of drinks :D:lol:

Don

Glad you said RUMOUR Don. :lol:

That i would like to see them 2 tight ******* getting there hand down would be a sight for sore eye's :blush::lol:;):D

Well Mark, it sadly looks as though Hawkeye was right about you :lol:;)

No response from Magman yet - I didn't think that he was the shy type :blush::lol:

Don

Are you going to the next meet up Don :D???

You will see how tight bivvy is he will not even buy the coffee and thats free :D:lol:

Edited by hawkeye

Yep, going so far Hawkeye.

I do recall that Mark did some of the cooking last time, but forgot to bring any ingredients?

I took Magman, and he fell asleep snoring all the way back, full of free coffee and someone else's grub ???:drinks:

Don

your turn this time don, we have heard about your prowess on the stove. :drinks:

I do recall that Mark did some of the cooking last time, but forgot to bring any ingredients?

I took Magman, and he fell asleep snoring all the way back, full of free coffee and someone else's grub ???:drinks:

Don

Checky get i took the chiense rabbit what did you take , a bald headed welsh man :drinks::sick::mad:

Don

Checky get i took the chiense rabbit what did you take , a bald headed welsh man :drinks::sick::mad:

your right rob,all he did was eat and ****.

I took Magman, and he fell asleep snoring all the way back, full of free coffee and someone else's grub :good::lol:

Don

Checky get i took the chiense rabbit what did you take , a bald headed welsh man :lol::lol::lol:

your right rob,all he did was eat and ****.

So it was him who ate all the burgers and you ******** blamed me :lol: :lol: :lol::good::angry:

'wabbitbosher'

Hi there it hasnt been at Shugborough for two years now

12/13TH April BASC GAMEKEEPERS’ FAIR Catton Park, South Derbyshire (From the Midland BASC calender)

Look out for the Bosher on the BASC stand ! you cant miss me I'm the only BASC employee with a ponytail !

It was good last year, a good few bargains to be had, Great displays

See you there ?

WB

quote]

Hi Bosher. I'm booked in to work on the BASC coaching line on Saturday 12th, will look you up fella. :oops:

Pirate: