pull magazine next issue?

paul1966

joined the cpsa a couple of months ago and so far have not received an edition of pull. does anyone know when the next issue is out or have i missed any?

You must have missed at least one, because it's monthly ;)

I reckon there must be a new one due out very soon - it seems a while since I got mine.

Give them a call and kick their Harris - and suggest they send you a few back issues to make up for it :blink:

Edited by Chard

If you want to know the DTL results i can help.... Some guy(s) got 300. There you go, now rest easy. :lol: Sorry but i had a free copy of that once, **** me running if it wasn't the most boring free thing i'd ever received through my box.

:rolleyes::mad: :mad: :mad::lol:

It's not that bad - something to read while you're sat on the crapper. Lot's of nice pictures of nerds in skeet vests looking Gaylordian and pretending that they hit that last clay :innocent:

I don't want to derail this thread, but . .

Wasn't Mungler supposed to be in last months mag?

Funny you should say that....

When I was sitting studying my new Pull mag, that thought crossed my mind. I checked the Essex Gayblade section and didn't see any dodgy-looking briefs wielding plaaaaaarstic trophies. :) :) :)

Was it this month or last month?

The CPSA used to send all new joiners the current PULL edition on joining, and then you got the 10 issues per year.

In an economy drive, they decided a couple of years back that now current issue would be sent out to new joiners, and their first one would be the first scheduled issue.

What is often overlooked by members, is that there are only 10 issues a year. November and Feb have no issue, its a two month wait.

The March issue of PULL has just been posted out, so you should have yours any day. This is the last PULL published by Bourne Publishing. The contract has gone to a new publishing hopuse, and membership awaits the results with interest.

Jerry Parks Young

CPSA member no 21

You can buy any available number from the CPSA. I got this one 15yrs ago when they were £100, way before I worked there. As a trade member I dint think I was getting any value for my annual membership fee, so one year when I was asked to renew again, I said cancel the trade membership as its just a donation - you get nothing for it - and I'll have a number instead. ( Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it). My joining no was 54000 something.

Jerry