hoodies

kris

i have been workin today for an 83yr old lady who has had her window smashed buy hoodies who hang around her house, 3times now this has happened in 6months at a cost of £450,she has phoned the police several times now, and they turn up somtimes! or not atall.i find it sad that the elderley are not protected! i know wot i would do? i dont no wot pleasure these hoodies have in doing this! these kids are out control!

I know where he's coming from. There are some hoodie wearers that are alright, but 99% of them are trouble in one way or another. If it was an elderly relative of mine the window would be getting broken one last time, because the little **** responsible would be going through it head first :(

Edited by Axe

its mainly there attitude and them being bouyed up by their mates, they are either mentally unhinged and like smashing other people windows but i must admit that the clothing probably aids it.

They fel harder knowing that people wearing hoods have a reputation for vandalism and people are scared of them, they also act worse cos they can't be identified

HSH

A guy at work (in his 50's) had 3 of his windows damaged by kids throwing rocks at them etc, he chased one of them over a mile into town (baseball bat in hand) before catching him and having a chat. They now cross over to the other side of the street when they seem him about :(

They are either mentally unhinged and like smashing other people windows but i must admit that the clothing probably aids it.

How did you come to this conclusion? If you see a man in a suit and tie does this mean that hes going to be an honest man because the likelyhood is that hes just come from the office? He could have just come from court, oh and politians wear suits, they are about as far from honest as you can get!

Clothing doesnt mean much!

They are either mentally unhinged and like smashing other people windows but i must admit that the clothing probably aids it.

How did you come to this conclusion? If you see a man in a suit and tie does this mean that hes going to be an honest man because the likelyhood is that hes just come from the office? He could have just come from court, oh and politians wear suits, they are about as far from honest as you can get!

Clothing doesnt mean much!

So if you saw a gang of people wearing hoodies you think they fine just ordinary people. Thats right Im gonna go to an interview tomorrow wearing a hoodie, wonder what the interviewer would think to himself?

i would love to be put in a room full of ***** that do this to old people(with my L,M,G in hand , bith a belt of 200 rounds in the feed tray) :hmm:

I understand you feel passionate about it mate, but you might want to tone it down a little.

A guy lost his SGC not long ago because of things he said on the forum.

Remember, it is an open forum - anybody can view it :hmm:

I'm with BIB.

Clothing means nothing, especially as at the moment the type of people that are wearing hooded jumpers is changing from about as far from chavs as you can get. Look at designers such as Jack Wills or Abercrombie and Fitch for example. Lots of perfectly normal girls or boys that have absolutely no urge to 'bang you out' or commit an act of vandilism on your property will be seen walking around wearing hooded garments from these and other similar companies. It's fashionable, yet the chances are their hoods won't be up unless it's raining.

It's a mistake to judge anyone by the type of clothing they wear. I know some very nice lads who are what you would describe as dressing like chavs, although it seems according to some people that most people that wear a hooded jumper are automatically chavscum.

I for one have a hoodie... :hmm:

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

FM :hmm:

I'm with BIB.

Clothing means nothing, especially as at the moment the type of people that are wearing hooded jumpers is changing from about as far from chavs as you can get. Look at designers such as Jack Wills or Abercrombie and Fitch for example. Lots of perfectly normal girls or boys that have absolutely no urge to 'bang you out' or commit an act of vandilism on your property will be seen walking around wearing hooded garments from these and other similar companies. It's fashionable, yet the chances are their hoods won't be up unless it's raining.

It's a mistake to judge anyone by the type of clothing they wear. I know some very nice lads who are what you would describe as dressing like chavs, although it seems according to some people that most people that wear a hooded jumper are automatically chavscum.

I for one have a hoodie... :hmm:

DSC00175.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

FM :hmm:

i would not class some one whoo wears a hoodie as a chav!!!

tipical chav: WALKS AROUND THINKING HE IS TEN MEN(LOOKS LIKE HE IS CARRING CARPET ROLLS UNDER HIS ARMES) WEARS A FULL KAPPA TRACK SUIT WITH A RUBBER CAP ON THE BACK OF HIS HEAD,,, MAY ALSO HAVE A CORSA WITH A BODY KIT ON!!!

HER IS A PIC

http://www.yorkshiresoul.org/gollum-chav2.jpg

im talkin about these hoodies who hang around boozin an causing problems! if i smashed a window when i was a kid my dad would of pasted me!!! these kids should have some bloody respect for people! especially old people who are vunerable with living on ther own!

im talkin about these hoodies who hang around boozin an causing problems! if i smashed a window when i was a kid my dad would of pasted me!!! these kids should have some bloody respect for people! especially old people who are vunerable with living on ther own!

Im sorry if i got this wrong but when someone puts "hoodies" it tends to mean someone wearing a hooded jumper. Not someone who hangs around "boozin" and causing problems and also happens to wear a hoodie.

What you are doing there sir is tarring everyone who wears a hoodie with the same brush!

well am a hoodie wearer.

and am a respectable mum (of a certain age) :hmm:

of two boys.

and yes i do wear my hoodie up.

when you have as much hair as i do you try keeping it under a hat .

or even a hat that will stay on your head because of all your hair . :hmm: .

i do understand what you mean .

but its not the clothes that make the thug.

funny how clothes can make you judge someone.

now if you were to ask me how i think a thug would look like. i would say.

white trainers.

trackie bottoms

muscle tshirts

loads of chains and rings.

flat top haircut.

and shades all year round.

now if anyone on PW dress like that am sorry and am sure deep down your a very nice person . :hmm::hmm::lol:

xxxxsuzy

well am a hoodie wearer.

of two boys.

white trainers.

trackie bottoms

muscle tshirts

flat top haircut.

now if anyone on PW dress like that am sorry and am sure deep down your a very nice person . :hmm::lol::lol:

xxxxsuzy

lol thats a spot on view of a chav white trainers and that(but you missed the burberry scalf and hat !! :hmm:

well am a hoodie wearer.

of two boys.

white trainers.

trackie bottoms

muscle tshirts

flat top haircut.

now if anyone on PW dress like that am sorry and am sure deep down your a very nice person . :hmm::lol::lol:

xxxxsuzy

lol thats a spot on view of a chav white trainers and that(but you missed the burberry scalf and hat !! :hmm:

And he probably doesnt pay for them.

Chav (pronounced /ʧæv/, with 'ch' as in chair) also Charv/Charver (pronounced /ʧɑËv/) are mainly derogatory slang terms in the United Kingdom for a stereotype fixated on low quality or counterfeit goods. It commonly refers to those belonging to a youth sub-culture, often stereotypically associated with a low socio-economic class, a striking dress sense and criminal activity.

Chav.jpg

Reference (wikipedia)

DF

Edited by dustyfox

Just read this through..interesting topic really and just yet another highlight of the degredation of society. In my opinion "Hoodies" is just a term, just like the many other terms there have been through out the ages for people who have caused uproar in society.. From "Flapers" (anyone remeber them..then sorry to say your knocking on a bit! :hmm: ) to "Punks" to "Hoodies" clothing has always been a way others have catagorised people, which in turn reinforces there behaviour and drives them in an ironic way to conform..mainly just so they can belong to something - which is a feeling that society is struggling to come to terms with now that religion, nationalism and community (the old methods of population control) are all in many cases no longer relavent to todays youth.

I personally have a hood on lots of my jumpers, and i often wear it up...does that drive me to want to smash windows..well i guess some people are saying that it does...ok lets ban all hoodies, nice one thats bound to solve the problem! On the other hand alot of people say its guns that kill people, and in my opinion hoodies no more smash windows than guns kill people, its all about the person behind them.

It really makes me sad to hear a story like the one that started this thread, no wonder so many decent people leave for a "better life"

Edited by Boondougal